I met this guy on the internet. While talking to him I became very attached to him the very first day talking to him. Before I knew it I was falling for him. And I have yet to have met him at that point. He complemented me. Always telling me that I was awesome. There was only one problem, neither of us have a job and I can't drive. But he could. We talked non stop for 2 weeks. He really did seem to like me. After about two weeks we finally were able to meet. My parents were out of town so I snuck him in my house to hang out. We had a really good time. He asked me out and kissed me. We layed around my house for like 3 hours. Just talking and cuddling. But I didn't have sex with him. And he wasn't expected it. During that week we continued to talk. I guess he was getting sick. Because by the end of the week he had a sore throat. But we hung out again. And kissed and other stuff. But I guess he was expecting sex. I told him I wasn't ready yet. He said he was disappointed but he wasn't gonna pressure me into it. That he didn't want me just for sex. I believed at that moment. That maybe he really did love me. And wanted to be with me. But the next morning after we hung out he said he thinks I gave him mono. After that day he has texted not as much. Since Sunday I have been paranoid. He texted me quite a bit yesterday. But he had told me he was feeling better. Today he barely said anything since 12. He said he felt kinda blah. So I don't know what to think. I really am falling for him. But I've only known him for a month. But I want to have a relationship with him. Because deep down I know he's a great guy. And yeserday when I asked if he still wanted me he said yes. So I don't know what to think. I could really use some advice or opinion on this.