+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she the one???????????

Is she the one???????????

I have known a girl since I was 5 years old and she only 2 weeks older then me. We use to play together as little kids because our parents are good friends. Then her parents moved I didnt see her for 4 years. I saw her only when her parents moved back up here. I saw her and she looked more beautiful than ever and I instantly fell in love. Now I am madly in love with her and I dont know if she knows or even loves me back. But always takes stares at me secretly when she thinks I dont notice and she seems to be worried about me too. I was wearing a cast and she came up to me and laughed and said why are you always hurting yourself? I could see that she genuinly cared through her eyes. Then she signed her name and left. We have alot and I mean alot in common. Since we have known eachother for our whole lives we know everything about eachother. I am madly in love and I dont know if she is. I am to shy to talk to her. Do you think she is my soulmate??? Do people fall in love with there childhood sweethearts. I see her on fridays and I literally count the days till I see her again LOL I know it sounds weird. I want to talk to her but how? What should I do? I cant imagine life without her. She is absoultly flawless and really smart. She is going to be going to med school soon. She is everything a guy could want. She is my sun where theres no light. She is perfect for me and the bueatiful thing in the world to me. I wouldnt trade her for all the money in the world. And i have been listening to loves songs alot lately.

There's no such thing as "the one". Otherwise lose the shyness and you might have a chance.

I'll ask: How can you know if someone is the one if you've never seen the intimate side of them? (emotionally speaking).

The truth is you have to talk to her and tell her how you feel. Don't scare her away by confessing undying love for her, just something very simple like "Hi #name, I've been thinking about you lately and I was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date with me?". Believe it or not, its this easy. All you need is some courage to pull it off. Also, be sure you actually have something you can do on your date, if she asks "where would you like to go?" you need to come up with something on the spot (ie coffee, dinner, mini-golf, whatever).
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

If you want to be with her then you need to talk to her and tell her how you feel.

Is she the one? Probably not statistically speaking. You know everything about each other? Really, what bullshit. Bet you don't know what she's like in bed.

Funny lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by boisdevie View Post
    is she the one? Probably not statistically speaking. You know everything about each other? Really, what bullshit. Bet you don't know what she's like in bed.

What if I tell her and she doesnt like me and I can never be with her??
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    I'll ask: How can you know if someone is the one if you've never seen the intimate side of them? (emotionally speaking).

The truth is you have to talk to her and tell her how you feel. Don't scare her away by confessing undying love for her, just something very simple like "Hi #name, I've been thinking about you lately and I was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date with me?". Believe it or not, its this easy. All you need is some courage to pull it off. Also, be sure you actually have something you can do on your date, if she asks "where would you like to go?" you need to come up with something on the spot (ie coffee, dinner, mini-golf, whatever).

Quote Originally Posted by Ben'FreeStoner' View Post
    You say, Okay. Then you move on and start talking to other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben'FreeStoner' View Post
    It's like the lottery - you're taking a chance, but you can't win if you don't play. Man up and talk to her.

If you want to be with her then you need to talk to her and tell her how you feel[IMG]cleaningcassette.com [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    It's like the lottery - you're taking a chance, but you can't win if you don't play. Man up and talk to her.
    Yep, if you don't take the shot you'll never know. If you do take the shot and she says no, at least you know for sure the final outcome.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley