+ Follow This Topic

Thread: a bit confused..please help.

a bit confused..please help.

me and my girlfriend have been together for five years. we kiss but we have not done sex.i respect her and she do it after marriage. she broke up with me because she found another guy she likes.the guy is married.i told her that she will become a mistress if she will be togeher with that man but she didn't listen to me.
    we still have communication after our broke up. she's been with the guy for about 3 months. one day she wanted to see me so we go out. she confessed to me that they had sex in their 1st monthsary and the following months. that hurt me alot. she was depressed because the guy seemed to have lost interest to her after they had sex a couple of times. she also told me that she still loves.i love her too but im confused on what to do..i need some advice guys..thanks.

Stay away from her because if she was willing to just ditch you to have sex with a married man, that says she's an idiot, too bad so sad for her. She can go away and hopefully learn a valuable lesson that relationships are not all about her. She didn't want to have sex with you get it? You waited 5 years and for what? Go find a girl that isn't so F ucked up. She is one douche bag.

You are very interesting, so still love her, far away from her right, she has to a man abandon you.

I feel, you should forget him. Don't be so silly.

Thanks for sharing.

Yes, I quite agree to your point of view.

thank you guys

put your love aside and realize she is a fool and loses all creditablity as far as the no sex stuff she probably was doing others while you were together. let her go for if you choose to pursue her it will cost you alot of heartache not saying she doesn't deserve to be loved but let someone else do it someone who has been demolished by her betrayal.

Find another girl. It's hard, but it's right choise for my opinion

I also feel, you should leave him. Don't loathe to give up, obedient.