+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies, why is she doing this? Should I take action?

Ladies, why is she doing this? Should I take action?

So me and my girlfriend broke up about 3 months ago because we are going to colleges very far away from each other and didn't want to tie each other down while we were in college. We called it off, but things were still very tough. We still loved each other, talked, hung out all the time, and hooked up. We slowly however started to drift apart from each other, and we began to argue more and more. We eventually decided to stop talking. We went back and forth for about a month, but eventually we stopped being in each others lives. She began dating this guy about a month ago. Yes I'm extremely jealous, but I understand that it's probably best if she wants to move on. However, every say, three weeks or so, she sends me a text and catches up with me. Every time she does this I get a sense of hope that shell fall for me again and we will get back together. However I never say anything like I love you or I miss you. We just conversate. Should I open up to her and tell her how much I still love and miss her, how much I want her back? Or what? Why is she doing this? What should I do?

she does it cuz she can and shes a cunt, she might think of you but she does not care. i have a ex who texts me alot and i guess i hooked up with her alot cuz well i could, next day she said she has a bf. IDK.

do your self a favor, stop texting her and delter her number now. i did this and i dont answer to unknow numbers. oh and move on. your in college, you aint gonna marry her anyway if you do you'll end up divored like most of us early marriers.

u just miss her and thats fine, they make new women every day but id stay away fro women and focus on yourself.

You definitely should not open up to her. You need to completely stop responding to her. If she freaks out on you, then tell her you would agree to a committed relationship again, but other than that you want no further contact with her ever again.

Really? Why is that? Why does she still want to catch up with me?

Cuz she is isn't that busy with someone else atm so she fills her time in with you till she gets busy again with someone else. If she really wanted to be back with you she would have told you. She knows how you feel so there is no need to repeat it to her again.

The beard, he is very busy, you should try to communicate with him

Definitely

i was with someone for 7 years, and after we broke up i found it hard not talking to him.. so i found myself in my spare time texting to him and catching up.. depending on how long you guys were together for, she may just be texting you to see if youre okay, after all, it is hard not talking to the one person who knows you, right? .. and if you find it hard being friend with her because you still love her you know what you go to do.

Maybe you should try to understand him

Thanks for sharing.