+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My next move --- Please help me!

My next move --- Please help me!

Hi everyone,

I'm 22 and recently stopped seeing a girl Jamie because she's moving away. We were more friends with benefits than anything.

I've recently found myself interested in a new girl Stacey, who I met at my party a month ago through our mutual friend Melissa. Stacey lives a lot closer to me and I feel we hit it off well at my party. She added me to Facebook, and so a week later I ask for her number and invite her for drinks.

Her and her friends meet my friend and I at a bar we were at, we dance, drink, laugh and have a good time. That was about 2 weeks ago. She recently invited me (over facebook) to her birthday party this weekend.

I texted her on Saturday afternoon to ask if I could bring a friend along, and invited her out that night with us. She was legitimately busy but said she'd see me next week for her party. She always seems upbeat with " ! " and replying quickly.

My question: How do I get this girl to fall for me, naturally? Should I just wait until the party and chat her up... but also chat up other people too? I don't know if I want a relationship right now but I'm definitely interested in hanging out with her more and seeing where it goes. Any advice would be so great! Thank you.

The vibe is good, slow your role.try not to be an eager beaver and wait for the party. Sometimes at a Party, magic happens...you're getting ahead of yourself on the relationship part, she may not want one either, so be patient and smooth and let us know how it went...Good luck!