+ Follow This Topic

Thread: BF/ GF for one day

BF/ GF for one day

Hi there, i need some piece of advice..

He is my highschool classmate and my crush since then and after 4 years, we've been textmate up until now.
    He also confessed that he likes me and we have no choice to be together since we're both committed.
    Last day, we had an idea which we both know that would made a big consequences.
    At first we just found it as a joke but later on it becomes serious.

He texted me that one day he can date me. at first i thought its just a simple date he wishes so i sed its okay as long as we know our limitations.
    But then all he wanted is for us to become couple for 1 day. not just a day but overnight stay!
    The fact that i also liked him, we both agree on this plan. And as for now, were still on the process of planning were and when will we held this 1 day date.

But, he said that we'll give freedom to our emotions on that day but we'll be aware that after that day we will and should still be friends. that nothing would change of what we have before.

Since its not yet done, will you guys give me an advice if do i have to continue this?or what should happen next after?can we both stand in our terms?

So you are going to both cheat on your main partners? Sounds like a bad idea.

yeah we both know, dats the big consequences but its just one day for us to know more of ourselves.
    nothing more afterwards..

If your that into each other you would do that to your current partners just break up and go out!! Dont do that to your current BF/GF. That is just low. I hope If you do it it ends in a big mess.

I agree with the last post. Just don't do it. We really shouldn't have to explain why

okay then, thanks for the advices

Hi trixdee,
    One date will turn into two dates which will turn into more. If you can't control yourselves now then it will be harder to do so later. All that will happen is that it will end up being very very painful. Once you do something like that you can't take it back. You should put a stop to this plan right now.