+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do now?

What should I do now?

Hi, this is my first post here (male, 17). Sorry for my English...

At the beginning of the year this girl joined my school. We started talking and became good friends and I started liking her. At some point, I had a huge crush on her, so I asked her out (October). She hesitated a bit, but accepted. After that, I noticed she ignored me and avoided me a bit. In the end, we didn't go out and we stopped talking to each other. It continued like this for over a month until one day she suddenly (and I mean suddenly) started talking to me again and acting like we're good friends (and I'm pretty sure she knew I still had a crush on her). I still had feelings for her, so I told her how I feel (January/February). She said she wanted to give this a chance, but was afraid that what happened the last time would happen again (it wasn't very fun for her either). We had some problems afterwards, but everything is ok now and we're very good friends.

The problem is - she is really confusing me. On the one hand, in addition to all that has happened, sometimes she is waving me off a little (I come and talk to her, she answers in one word and goes away, several times per day), although this rarely happens anymore. On the other hand, there were times she initiated most of our talks, she sometimes calls me "my love" and says she is better now that we're together, she is always asking ME if we're doing something today (I mean hanging out) and tries to organize parties with ME and she even invited me over to her place at 12AM.
    I know she seriously thinks I look good, although she is always joking when she says it (it is a private joke in my class (not 100% joke), everyone says I'm hot).

I really don't know what to do/think. Is she manipulating me or something? What should I do now?
    I posted this here because girls understand girls better than we guys do, so maybe you can help me (but I don't mind getting a guy's opinion, feel free).

Ask her out on a date one more time. If she turns you down or nothing becomes of it, then you are friend zoned and she is just using you as a BF without benefits. A mock (imitation) BF.

If it's a fail, stop wasting your time and go find yourself a real GF.

If you want to play games, hit on other girls in front of her. If she get jealous and complains, just tell her that you are not her BF and you can do whatever you want.....be cool and distant. Stop being so available.....start saying no.
    Last edited by smackie9; 06-05-12 at 10:43 AM.

You want to brave and she said