+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I like a guy with a girlfriend

I like a guy with a girlfriend

Yay, this is my first post!

I have been crushing hard on a guy for 4 years. He just bought an apartment with his girlfriend, who he's been dating for 4 years. We have crazy amounts of chemistry when I see him, and flirts with me. But I've been waiting until he breaks up with his girl before I make any move at all, because I want to have respect. Now he's moved in, and my heart is broken.

I'm really choosy in my relationships, and I don't want to be with another guy while I still have feelings for this one. What should I do? I'm at the stage where I want to get married and have kids, and I'm feeling the loneliness of being single. So I need to move on. Should I try to make a move wit him? Like at least tell him how I feel?

Thanks!

Are you sure there is chemistry and that he flirts with you? If so, clearly his relationship has issues. IF you are good friends, then I think you should tell him about your crush, just to inform him of it, and then cut contact with him for good, entirely. If he is interested, he will come to you. Otherwise, you will be able to move on and you won't ever look back wondering "what if".

If you aren't good friends but just friendly acquaintances, you should cut contact straight away (without telling him anything) and move on. You've wasted enough time over him already.