+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should i do???

What should i do???

There is a girl i love with all my heart. basically i like her but i think her best friend likes me. i have helped the one i like and been there for her when just about all her friends weren't in an event that happened recently.she definitely likes me as a friend but I don't know if its anything farther than that. i think about her just about every second of every day and i feel like I'm not right until i see her. now here is the catch... she is moving a few states away for 2 and a half months on june 3rd. I really don't know what to do. is there any advise you can give me? i don't know if i should just be friends and try to do something when she gets back or it i should tell her how i feel now. i am a pretty shy kid in general and i don't want anything weird to happen between us but also if i don't try then i might miss out on the thing i want most in life right now. Im not trying to sound like a little bitch but she literally means the entire world to me and i love her with all my heart. i would do anything for her so having her move for the summer is really hard on me. is there any suggestions or recommendations you can give me i don't know what to do and i just am having one of those heart broken days. thanks for the help.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not sure why she's moving away for a short period of time, but 2 months is not that long. You won't know until you try, so my advice is to put yourself out there but in a light way. Joke with her, flirt with her, make sure you keep in touch with her and let her know your there and your thinking about her. There is nothing wrong in putting yourself out there and taking a chance. If she isn't interested then you will know and then you can move on but right now you have no answers. I also wouldn't try to come across as though your pleading your heart out to her before she goes in hopes that she would stay instead.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

unfortunately i have asked her to stay a few times, sincerely, but thats already happened. now this might sound dumb but Im not that experienced with this kind of stuff but what is flirting exactly? i mean i compliment her and stuff but like i said I am kind of shy and sometimes i just think to much and just don't know what to say when Im with her.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Flirting is basically just being playful with someone and letting them know your interested, or you find them attractive. Joking with her, winking at her, touching her, etc. It's harder to do when your shy but your obviously comfortable enough around this girl to ask her to stay so you can't be that shy around her anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
    Flirting is basically just being playful with someone and letting them know your interested, or you find them attractive. Joking with her, winking at her, touching her, etc. It's harder to do when your shy but your obviously comfortable enough around this girl to ask her to stay so you can't be that shy around her anymore.
    I'm craving for some Rosebud. ..Kinda like that?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dangit.. Where's the blushing smiley? Yes, exactly like that ^