+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused

J_B is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

confused

I started hanging around with a girl a while ago, we were getting along pretty well so i took the plunge and asked her out..... she said yes. I saw her about a week later and things seemed a bit awkward and then she came out with some rubbish about not wanting to be in a relationship atm. Fair enough, we stayed friends and things have been going ok........

we seem to have started talking a lot more in the past couple of months and seeing a lot more of each other, and now we've just booked a holiday together. I have no idea if we are just friends, or something more, pretty much every one seems to assume we are together, or they are trying to convince me to ask her out lol.

It would be great if we did get together, but if I'm honest she is more important to me as a friend than a potential girlfriend, if that makes sense. I don't want to mess things up by saying something, but at the same time I do like her and I don't want to mess around being friends if there could be something more. If anything is going to happen its down to me as she is really shy and reserved, and its pretty hard to read her as well which makes things even more confusing.

anyone have any thoughts.........

You're fooling yourself if you think being friends is more important to you. Just try to kiss her before you go on holiday. If she doesn't go for it, don't waste your time on holiday with her, and just tell her that you see her as more than a friend and if she doesn't feel the same then she needs to stop contacting you.

well down