+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My bipolar ex girlfriend!

My bipolar ex girlfriend!

My bipolar ex girlfriend after telling me i was the best thing thats ever happened to her finished with me by text after 3 years! Saying she needs to find herself & doesn't want to hurt me . Straight into seeing another guy which was going on whilst together , finishes with him then goes on a dating site saying she wants to do all the things we used to do & go to the same places! Wants a gentleman , i was nothing but a gent & treated her like a queen but she just treated me like crap espec the last 12 months when totally a one sided relationship! I know i'm better off without her , haven't contacted her in our 3 months apart just totally confused about whether i should now or not!!!???

No....makes no sense since you are better off. So you'd rather be worse off? Not sure i understand your question.

I have a golden rule in life. I don't contact those people who treat me like crap because it would do nothing to improve my life. It's not exactly rocket science is it?

It blows my mind.

Thanks for the reply , what i mean is , i can pick up the vibe she's missing me now & realised what we had in all what she's put on this dating site profile in looking for everything she had with me! it was an emotional rollercoaster with her severe mood swings & i know it doesn't excuse the way she treated me , i just feel we were worth more than just a lil text to finish it after our 3 years together!