+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problem- Advice Needed

Problem- Advice Needed

Hi guys!

I will like to ask for some advice hehe

So here we go.
    I love this girl so much , we have been friends for about 1 year , we hangout together and chat/text and yes I feel extremely happy when I'm with her, I think about her every night, and when I'm on my bed my mouth smile automatically because I was thinking of her but she still doesn't know I love her.

If i keep talking to her, hanging out with her my love on her will grow deeper and it's hurting me more.
    I know our relationship will not go further than being friends; and that's my problem.
    I don't want to tell her that I love her because if she rejects me our friendship will break as well.

*Should I continue talking/texting to her even though I know it will not work?
    or should I just stop talking to her and let our friendship sink ?*

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by bloblu; 20-05-12 at 01:19 AM.

How old are you two? How can you be sure that your relationship cannot become anything other than friendship?

Tell her about it, tell her everything you feel. Give her every reason to accept that your for real.

Seems to me like you're in the friendzone. I'm pretty sure every girl can sense when a guy likes her, so she probably noticed some signs. If she made it clear that she doesn't want a relationship, then you should either find another girl, or stop hanging out with this one, til you're over her. You can easily get hurt in this situation. If you're not sure how she feels, then ask some mutual friends that you can trust to talk to her and find out. Besides that, it's not a real friendship if one has deep feelings for the other person. You'll end up always expecting more out of that friendship, and it will come back and bite you.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    How old are you two? How can you be sure that your relationship cannot become anything other than friendship?
    She is 18 and I'am 21.

I'm sure because I was trying to figure out if she had a boyfriend or not so I came up with a plan of testing her out.

The plan was like this:

""Me: hey do you like quotes?
    She: hmm yea what quotes?
    Me: I have this love quotes for your boyfriend(if you have one)
    She: what? boyfriend haha , I don't have boyfriend and I'm not planning on getting one.
    Me: ahh ok xD""

By the sentence "I'm not planning on getting one" made think that she is not into love relationship at the moment, so even If I tell her that I love her I might get rejected... :'(

Quote Originally Posted by blackandwhite View Post
    Seems to me like you're in the friendzone. I'm pretty sure every girl can sense when a guy likes her, so she probably noticed some signs. If she made it clear that she doesn't want a relationship, then you should either find another girl, or stop hanging out with this one, til you're over her. You can easily get hurt in this situation. If you're not sure how she feels, then ask some mutual friends that you can trust to talk to her and find out. Besides that, it's not a real friendship if one has deep feelings for the other person. You'll end up always expecting more out of that friendship, and it will come back and bite you.
    That's true...

and by the sentence you wrote "She probably noticed some signs" made me think that when she was talking to me and said "im not planning on getting one" was directly to me or just a simple and general way of answering like a normal conversation. "Confused"

Quote Originally Posted by bloblu View Post
    She is 18 and I'am 21.

I'm sure because I was trying to figure out if she had a boyfriend or not so I came up with a plan of testing her out.

The plan was like this:

""Me: hey do you like quotes?
    She: hmm yea what quotes?
    Me: I have this love quotes for your boyfriend(if you have one)
    She: what? boyfriend haha , I don't have boyfriend and I'm not planning on getting one.
    Me: ahh ok xD""

By the sentence "I'm not planning on getting one" made think that she is not into love relationship at the moment, so even If I tell her that I love her I might get rejected... :'(
    dude, if you keep talking to women like this, you will be lucky to see a pair of tits before your 30th birthday. be aloof, be mysterious, say youll call her and then dont. if you keep following her like a love sick puppy, youll never get your hole. you have to become something that she cant have, then she ll become like a dog on heat chasing you.

Stop being friends with girls....all you are to them is their emotional tampon. Grow a set of balls, hang out with dudes, play sports, drink beers and shoot the shit about big tits. Maybe then some girl will see your masculine qualities and find you BF material. For now being someone's best friend/ cuddle bitch you may as well be gay.

Thanks for your post