+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what do you girls think?

what do you girls think?

Hi Girls, Would love some thoughts here. I've also asked the guys what they think, just want a few opinions really..

I was dating this guy from July last year and it finished in January. I have such a crush on him, have been trying to tell myself that I don't care and don't want him but realise I would like to give it another go.

Now the thing is there has been no real contact between us since January though he does hang around a lets say neutral area that I hang around. Neither one of us have any real tie to this area and could easily leave and not come back if we didn't want to ever encounter each other again.

I have now realise I keep going back there as I do want to see him. Should I instigate contact after all this time to test the waters so to speak or leave it and just leave that place completely. I had an idea to email him and if I get no response just leave it be forever. Is this a bad idea to contact him at all? Really the thing is neither of us were very nice to each other at the end, if I were to apologise for things I said..would this be ok?

How did the relationship end (badly?), why did it end? Who broke up with who? Why do you think you deserve another chance? If he was that into another chance why didn't contact you? or did he try?