+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Questions for women who KNOW they are attractive to men

Questions for women who KNOW they are attractive to men

You can be walking down the street (or in a store), and men would approach and ask for your name and number. Or you're at the club and they offer to buy you a drink. Pretty much wherever you are, men shower you with attention, even if you just met. And after years of experiences like these, you've come to realize that you're attractive to men, and you know it. I have 3 questions about this:

1. Can you describe what's it like to be attractive to men?

2. How do you now expect the average man to behave when he notices you for the first time?

3. What do you think of men in general as it relates to them being attracted to you? Thanks.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, okay I'm bored today so I'll bite:

- It feels nice, provided the man is respectful (i.e. no ogling or off-colour jokes).

2. How do you now expect the average man to behave when he notices you for the first time?

- I don't really understand this. Just be friendly, polite, like with anyone. Try not to stare at her chest? Be graceful when turned down. A handsome paramedic I met in a coffee shop asked for my number and I had to tell him I was married. He was so classy about it, congratulated my husband (lol) and said 'perhaps our next life then'. He was obviously confident and comfortable w/this kind of exchange. Not at all pushy. It was like a brief dance w/a stranger, which we both enjoyed.

3. What do you think of men in general as it relates to them being attracted to you? Thanks.

- Again, I don't really understand this. I think it says they are men, who enjoy women.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

"1. Can you describe what's it like to be attractive to men?"
    - Sometimes its flattering, other times it can be scary depending on the situation. I think being attractive to a man is nice, but being attractive to a man and being different or captivating because of who I am as well, makes me feel better than just being good looking.

"2. How do you now expect the average man to behave when he notices you for the first time?"
    - I don't expect anything but respect. If a man looks and likes what he sees, great! If he looks and is a jerk about it, such a turn off!

"3. What do you think of men in general as it relates to them being attracted to you?"
    - I think that men being attracted to me is great. I think it is even better to attract a man with character and general respect for a woman. Some guys are such jerks about it and ruin it for the rest.

Aside from the boost in confidence, it's a little lonely knowing that guy only finds you attractive for your outward appearance. In some circumstances, I will not click with a guy at all, yet he will pursue further interest, leading me to think a). we had HUGELY different experiences of the conversation B). he likes me solely for how I look. This gets frustrating and confusing. In a sense, this doesn't make me FEEL attractive just shitty. So in situations where a guy makes me feel charming/good about myself/confident because of my looks and personality, well, that feels pretty great.

Im sorry but this can't be taken out of context: On a date? at the grocery store? in class? Just be kind and assertive-the happy medium where you're not walked over but you are a good person. Sense of humor, charm, and charisma can increase with practice, but I think these qualities, to an extent, are pretty fixed in a person. Kindness is the true measure of virtue because it reflects an individual's empowerment of their life.

Just depends on the guy. Pushiness can lead to unattractiveness, but so can inattentiveness.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Comment to you young ones:

Think about why you interpret 'attractive' as only having to do with physical looks. Attractive *is* who you are, and yes, its definitely more than outward appearance.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

ignore this^^^^^

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    ignore this^^^^^
    My little Troll :hearts:. What happened to your e-friend, Peter. Couldn't take the beatings you gave him?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

1. can you describe what it is like to be attractive to men?
    It is great if the man is attractive himself. If he is not attractive and he gives you more attention than you would like, it becomes quite annoying.

If a man is interested then just come and talk to me but don't look anywhere else but my eyes (at least don't make it noticable) Don't look at my boobs or my butt and I am happy. Treat me with respect and not like trash.

3. What do you think of men in general as it relates to them being attracted to you?"
    Thats attraction and thats how babies are made lol.