+ Follow This Topic

Thread: got dumped. but now I'm getting confusing signs.

got dumped. but now I'm getting confusing signs.

okay so about a week ago i was dumped for being too clingy. admittedly i was but i tend to equate love for sex early on when it is in the relationship. i told her that and she believed me but still dumped me.

So two days go by with NC on the third day I see her at the beach and have a brief chat for like 30 min everything seemed normal. on the 4th day, I see her again at the beach and she sat with me and my friends and talk to me mostly for about 2 hours while we were there.

the 5th day her friend txts me which i am pretty good friends with asking me to come to the beach with her and my ex. i said yea but asked if my ex knew and was okay with me there and stuff. she told me yes she enjoys your company. so I txt my ex about meeting up at the beach and she seemed cool and excited about it. while she was at the beach with her friends she was texting me and asking questions like where am i and when will i arrive so what I'm getting at here is she seemed excited.

here is where things get interesting. so that night she graduated and i went which she seemed very happy to see me there. me my ex and her 2 friends were gonna hangout later that night. so she had to go eat dinner and it took awhile so by the time she got to where we were meeting at her friends had to leave. i asked if she knew her friends were gonna leave and she said yes. well keep in mind she had to drive 30 minutes also to come see me. so this is where It meant something to me. so her friend left and we just hungout and talked in a really chill spot for about a hour and half till she had to leave bc she has a curfew. the thing that gets me here is she went out of her way to see me and also missed out on a party she could've been at instead of seeing me. the party was even right down the street from where she was eating at yet she still drove 30 mins out of her way to see me. well i told her bye and she said she had a nice relaxing time. Now she just went on a cruise for a week and we planned on going kayaking when she gets back.

so what is going on here someone please tell me.

Friend zone...you would know if she liked you.

how so? it started off this way before we started dating. i would like to show her how i really am so if she friends zones me and over time nothing happens then it wasn't meant to be

Thanks for your post.

End the confusion. Tell her you want no more contact with her if you're not in a relationship.

i don't want to give her a choice like that. i want to show her how I'm not clingy. i think I'm doing that right now.

Shes probably trying to test you and see if you have changed any...coming from a girl it seems like shes definitely in to you again..and maybe shes.reconsidering....dont let it go to long without an explanation thougb..nobody likes games and girls are known for that. Give it a little more time, if shes still acting this way you will have to get an answer out of her somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by nichhamilton View Post
    i don't want to give her a choice like that. i want to show her how I'm not clingy. i think I'm doing that right now.
    BackUp is right, you need to show some spine. How can she miss you if you have a "brief" 30 minute chat and see her every day? Your emotion is telling you what to do and you believe it, but you're wrong.

Completely NC her, and if she contacts you, tell her you're only interested in a relationship with her, and that you feel strung along by seeing her without the relationship.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Yep. What Backup and Cerby said.