+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice!!!

Need advice!!!

Ive been dating a guy for 2 years now and well we had a rough patch a few months ago and split up.....I suggested the break, because I needed time to figure out what I really wanted
    out of life! I just finished college and had a great carreer ahead.He is still in college. So we are at 2 different stages in our life. During this break I went on a few dates. nothing.great.came out of it. I really missed my ex at this point.We talked throughout the break. It was supposed to better our relationship by taking time apart. Now to the problem , we are back together and was only seperated about a month,things have.been going great except this girl who goes to the same.college.as him and used to be best friends with him back in high school. Shes very pretty and has always seemed to start alot of drama in the relationship.He knows I cant stand this girl. And in the back of my mind I.feel like hes always had a thing for her..it came out a few days ago he kissed her when we were apart..i went off I was so angry. I felt betrayed even though we werent together because she is a huge threat. He was so upset about and couldnt believe he had done it either..he apologized 100 times and swears it was a mistke...i still feel he may have feelings.for this girl due to this and many other situations during the relationship. I need advice? What do you think?

Ask him if he has feelings for her. Pay attention to what he says and his body language. Just ask him, if he says no, trust him until given a reason not to. Sure he kissed her when you 2 werent together, but you went on dates. It goes both ways. Just communicate and be honest. Stay calm, and trust him until his actions change or he gives you a reason to be suspicious.

Thanks for your post

Thanks for the help!