+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he playing a game?

Is he playing a game?

I have known this guy for a few years, I think we are friends but not very close. We had been in touch quite a lot recently but as soon as I asked whether he was free for a drink he went cold. He suddenly emailed me a few weeks later saying yes and so we met.

I'm not sure if he thought it was a date and I acknowledge that even though I had asked him, I didn't really give him any particular encouragement and did not really respond when he mentioned dinner and a restaurant he wanted to try because I thought we were meeting as friends and was taking it slow. I emailed him and told him about a new restaurant I wanted to try and thought we should go together and now he's gone cold again.

Is he now cold because I didn't give him anything when we met or does he just not like me? If he didn't want to see me, why did he bother to reply at all then?

Possibly he has been friend zoned too many times or he has a GF/ someone else he is pursuing. But you won't know unless you give him your true intentions. If you truly want to date him let him know you like him and interested in going out on a date....you taking him out.

I can see him being leery if he has been burned for paying the bill on empty dates...you know girls that pretend they are interested to get a free meal.
    Last edited by smackie9; 02-06-12 at 09:48 AM.

GF guys want some flirting type action, fun, mystery, be intriguing, some teasing....be sexy.......can't be friend like and take it slow, they will lose interest.....