+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My male friend is most likely into me, and I into him but I need him to admit it

My male friend is most likely into me, and I into him but I need him to admit it

I'm a relatively attractive 19 year old girl who has been into my close male friend (20) for the last 5 years. He's most likely into me as well, but he's pretty awkward around girls. This is the first time we've been single at the same time. I'm staying with him for a few days at his parents' house, and then we're driving back to my place (5hrs) together. His treatment and behavior towards me have changed recently, and I think he is starting to fall for me. We're going to the beach and I'm planning on wearing my bikini (this will hopefully help), but I don't know how to go from there. How do I at least get him to admit his feelings towards me without letting on how I feel? I'm afraid I'll spook him and lose him as a friend, so I don't want to say it outright, and he's bad at social situations, especially those involving emotions. I want to make myself irresistible to him, so he admits it or at least makes a move.

I've been waiting 5 years for this- I don't want to screw it up.
    Last edited by HisJosephine; 02-06-12 at 03:13 PM.