+ Follow This Topic

Thread: lies all lies

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

lies all lies

For the past 2 years my g/f was on FB treating her male friends much better than she was treating me. She calls her ex husband and talks for no less than 40 minutes while she's at work and at one time lied to me about going to gym and sat out in the gym parking lot and talked to him for over an hour and a half. They don't have kids or any business related matters but make it a point to keep in contact with each other for gawed only knows what reason. Once I found everything out and told her that all I wanted was an open and honest relationship and how it was important for her to be honest with me I still caught her lying to me

She has since given up Facebook and sent her ex an text telling him taking to him was creating problems at home. She even went as far as joining our cell phone accounts so if I wanted to I could see who she's texting/calling. When I told her to send the text to her ex she said she sent it but when I asked her to see it she said she deleted it, when I checked on line to see what text messages she had sent it showed she never sent him anything. She swears she sent it but knowing she's lied to me as much as she has I don't believe her and now because of those lies I have to pack my things and move on.

Were both in our early 50's and for the life of me can't figure out why she kept telling me she loved me as much as she does but kept lying to me. This woman has treated me like crap for such a long time but it still hurts more than words can describe. I obviously don't want to go but staying only sends her a signal that I'll stay no matter what she does or how she treats me and I just can't take anymore headache and pain

Has she ever given you any hard evidence to not trust her? i.e. cheating. It would make most people uncomfortable with the idea of their love talking with their ex but it
    seems that you have some insecurities of your own that you must work through. When a person is continually under a microscope they are bound to mess up. Also, if you are looking for something than you are bound to find it. Perhaps moving on from this relationship is taking place too soon. She made some essential steps in attempting to retain
    your trust. Consider trying to make it work and resolving the insecurities you may have.

All the best,

Josh

Thanks for your post.

She sounds like a bitch. But if you've put up with such crap for two years what does that make you?

So you don't like being a doormat? Then why do it?

Finish it.

Thanks for your post.