+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guys, how does this situation make you feel?

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    wait a minute smackie. dont tar all men with the same brush. some of us know that a woman is for caring and sharing , and giving and recieving. its not all about the sex. you do women a disservice if you think thats the way all men think. personally id rather have a woman that makes a good dinner, than one that offers sex.

@broken hearted. yeah , i thought he might be an xbox man. hes not worth crying over, be patient and youll find your prince with a real games console.
    Get over it.....it was an alcohol induced one night stand......where mistakes happen. OH well.....if it wasn't (even tho it was) about the sex what would you call it? stop nick picking....he has a history of hinting at wanting sexual favors from her....he is just a frickin horny dude....horrified my ass....just an act.

Haha, so apparently he was horrified because of how I felt. Or so it seems that way. Cause we were talking the other night, and he asked why I regretted it, and what was so bad about him?
    Well it had nothing to do with him, I regretted the fact that I had a one night stand with someone, even though I've known him for years and liked him, it still felt wrong because of my morals.
    Wouldn't most girls feel that way?

He felt bad cause he felt like he made it happen and had he not been drunk it wouldn't have cause he'd have self control etc... and cause we were friends for years and he didn't want to screw it up.
    and then he left cause he was thinking about things again and didn't want to be around me like that, better to go before he makes it worse.

The bad part of me was like, why didn't you say something? He wants it, you want it; win, win! But I'm not drunk and I have self control and I don't want to feel like I've lost respect for my body. I'm just glad he was nice about it and said he had to go, most guys would be pressing about it and stuff. Though a part of me does wonder what would have happened, and what if it felt less bad if it wasn't just a one night stand? But I don't want to test that in case it might feel worse.

Funny thing is, I don't really regret it cause I really wanted him and it was good. and I feel bad about that, cause I feel like I should. And I feel bad that I want him and that part of me wished I had said something that night. Is that wrong? Ughh, I hate myself right now.

Alcohol cheapens sex. You don't know if you are making love to the person or to the booze. Best not to have sex when drunk or with drunk people.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Alcohol cheapens sex. You don't know if you are making love to the person or to the booze. Best not to have sex when drunk or with drunk people.
    hahaha, he was waay to drunk. But if he talked about it soberly, then I guess he's at least partially interested and it wasn't just the booze talking.

Of course he is interested...he wanted sex just like any other guy would.

Take a shot in the dark and tell him you want to be more than friends....if he turns you down then you know it was just about getting sex. But there is nothing wrong with one night stands if it's someone you know and care about....you both got what you wanted, so what is the harm in that? It wasn't like you were out trolling for it at a party.

Well I'm not going to, for starters I know he's not interested, and I don't want a relationship, I really like him, sure, but I don't think I ever saw us going anywhere, just thought about it sure, but never saw it as a reality. And I guess you're right, we both got what we wanted in a way. He wasn't some random guy I didn't know...

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    So basically, ugly people shouldnt have sex. nice theory.

So basically, ugly people shouldnt have sex. nice theory.
    No, you shouldn't.

Nobody is ugly after 2am.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    No, you shouldn't.
    shh moostache.

still waiting for that karate match that you chickened out of. typical yank,all mouth and tache.

shh moostache.

still waiting for that karate match that you chickened out of. typical yank,all mouth and tache.
    Pack a torch and a lunch. When you wake up it'll be dark, and you'll be hungry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12