+ Follow This Topic

Thread: great news

great news

My name is Kathy George,i am 30 years old, i am extremely glad to share the bad and good side of my relationship,After being in relationship with him for six years, he left me, i did everything possible to bring him back back but all was in vain. I want him back because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I tried to entice him with money, made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and he suggested that I should rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believe in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, that was around 6:00pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me back to him, that he love me so much. I was so happy and told him to come, he came to me the following day and we started living together again. Since then I have made a promise that everybody I know will never have a relationship problem that I will refer them to the spell caster to help them. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is (dove.lord at yaho dot com) you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything.

Thanks for your post.