+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Meeting girls in class

Meeting girls in class

Hey, right now I am taking a continuing education course at a university and there are 2 girls there that I am interested in approaching and talking to. The class is already more than a month in. It is in a computer lab setting. It is only once a week. I am a really shy guy and I have always had lots of trouble in approaching women. How do I go about approaching at least one of them? I was thinking catching one of them right before class as we wait for the prof to let us in the room and saying "Hi, how are you?". So any advice for a really shy guy? I really want to break through my shyness. I am 27, by the way, and the two girls are most likely slightly younger than me.

Thank you all in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by ERaz View Post
    Hey, right now I am taking a continuing education course at a university and there are 2 girls there that I am interested in approaching and talking to. The class is already more than a month in. It is in a computer lab setting. It is only once a week. I am a really shy guy and I have always had lots of trouble in approaching women. How do I go about approaching at least one of them? I was thinking catching one of them right before class as we wait for the prof to let us in the room and saying "Hi, how are you?". So any advice for a really shy guy? I really want to break through my shyness. I am 27, by the way, and the two girls are most likely slightly younger than me.

Thank you all in advance!
    If you need to ask how to meet girls in a computer lab on an internet forum then the answer is you cannot. The only guys who can meet women in mutual settings are very handsome and confident and would not need to ask how to do it on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    If you need to ask how to meet girls in a computer lab on an internet forum then the answer is you cannot. The only guys who can meet women in mutual settings are very handsome and confident and would not need to ask how to do it on the internet.
    Wow, thanks for that Then what is this forum for?

To try to help. But nobody can make you more confident except you.

You can waste your time with menial conversation and feigned friednliness and unless you're already handsome and confident all you are going to get out of it is a boring friendship with an idiot woman.

Why not just focus on getting good grades and working out ?

Bitches are little suck ups and they'll kiss up to you the moment you have more money than them and a six pack. They're not going to drop their knickers for some random dude in a lab class because he asked "hows the weather ?!".