+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice given???????

Advice given???????

Hey Guys n Girls,
    I'm new to this so please bear with me.

Ok well tonite i went and played pool with a few of my mates. One in which wasnt such a mate. I really didnt know much about this guy but he thought he new alot.

OK to start off i'm 20 (only just). This guy is 22 and seems to think he knows alot about relationships. I'm currently in a situation where i have mixed feelings for a few girls. I was tellin him about it and one of the girls happen to be 17 on to 18 which i really like. Anyways he was tellin me how i shouldnt go for this gurl if i was looking for a long term thing. But i dont think he is right in say this. He doesnt know her for one and another is that he doesnt know me. He was rambling on about her being too young and havent discoverd the real world yet. (Being in Aus everything comes Legal at the age of 18) I know this might sound stupid but this is coming from an overly large male who had only kissed 2 girls and been with 2, where as i've had alot more girls than he has. Ok you might think i'm stupid by letting him get to me but thats not the point. I need to know if i'm right by telling him that relationships like this can last, even after she turns 18. What makes things worst is that my best mate is going along with everything this guy says. I'm soo lost and need a little bit of a hand.

Cheers
    Johnno

Can it last? Yeah.

Will it? Probably not.

Should you care? No.

'nuff said.