Hello everyone. I don’t belong to this community but if its okay with you all can I ask for some feedback on a project I’m working on in the relationships field?

I have a friend I want to go into business with - she’s a relationship sorter. She’s not a counsellor or a psychotherapist. She’s just one of our circle of friends who has an amazing outlook on relationships and life and she’s helped fix many marriages. She gives really good advice and makes you think about things in a different way.

I know from her results that I could build a great business with her. So my questions (if anyone would be willing to help guide me so I can get her message out?) are:

If you were interested in purchasing information and teaching that would give you a new perspective on your relationship and potentially improve it substantially, how would you want to receive it? DVD, audio download, video series, e-workbook, webinars etc? Or one on one phone coaching or consulting?

What would you be prepared to pay for this?

What information would you need to consider the purchase?

Like I said, she’s not a professional or a guru but the thing is that she gets results. I really believe that she can have a career because she’s changed peoples lives for free and I think she should get paid for it. She’s REALLY good with stepfamily and ex wife/second wife issues and also relationship crises.

Thank you for any feedback and responses!