+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does my girlfriend want to get pregnent by me?

I think gold ceilings are a great idea. You should be careful about critisising the church otherwise maybe youll go to hell. Thats what it says in the good book.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Why don't you do the smart thing and ask her why she keeps talking about babies and having children and what you parents would do? Then, when she's finished telling her side, YOU tell her that you are no where near wanting to be tied down by a baby or babies because you are too young and finanacially incapable of such an endeavour.. all in good time, tell her.

Never trust little girls who's little girl friends have had babies when they themselves are still babies. Your discription of her has "entrapement" written all over it. Don't be her fool. Even if you love one another, you should enjoy your relationship child free and when it's time have it legit... not via her manipulation and/or trickery.
    I did not want to go in chargeing with no evidence so i 'joked' about her trying to have sex with me without a condom saying she was trying to trap me. She just laughed it off and said 'i dont want to have a child', but words are one thing and actions are another and even though she says she doesnt want a baby, she obviously knowingly tried to have sex knowing i would cum inside her, obviously i refrained and put on a condom. She also looked after her brothers child some days and i think its making her think she wants one of her own. Obviously i am not finished college yet and i have 0 income and i am not the right age nor in the right place to do somthing like that, yet she might think its ok because of those around her.

You should take wakeups advice with a pinch of salt. i think shes one of these protestants. and also a masoginist

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    You should take wakeups advice with a pinch of salt. i think shes one of these protestants. and also a masoginist
    I respect everyones right to believe in a religion a chara

A protestant? I hear they're legal in Amsterdam.

Are we on about the same protestent? As in you have catholics and protestents (methodists/baptists/prebysterians etc) lol i have to get some sleep its 4 in the morning here. Thanks for the advice, ill check in here for more tomorrow lol Oiche mhiath (good night).

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Masoginist? Is that a combination of misoginist and masochist? I think we should be told.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12