+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Came here because of my ex

Came here because of my ex

Hi there

First of all, english isn't my native language, so I may type things that are confusing or doesn't sound right...

anyways, I came here after my ex sent me a link of a thread he posted in 2009. we had a messy break up and it took me almost 2 years to get over him. I loved him a lot and he treated me like I was unimportant, always looking for approval in other people... but never acknowledged what I did for him when I was supporting him through rough patches.

But now after those two years he messaged me on facebook and we talked it through. About what really happened and how we really felt. Things are a lot better between us now it is cleared up though I'm not interested to get back together with at all though, it's just that we we're good friends when we were in the good part of the relatiosnhip.

So, yeah. I've read through some threads here and they're all very interesting.

so... talk to you later eventually?

Hey I've been through you're situation several times... it gets uncomfortable really quickly. If you need to talk about anything I'm here if you need girl to girl conversations with complete strangers.

well it isn't awkward anymore... we're just friends now. Thank you for your offer though! I'll keep it in mind

Just friends is good after all.