+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first kiss and make out session. 12 hour date lol

My first kiss and make out session. 12 hour date lol

Progress with a new girl. This was our 3rd date.
    First was golf and ice cream hanging out a local lake watching the sun set
    Second was that Snow White movie and exploring her local town via my car. Ended with playing pool. She won 3 times.

I met with C at 2pm and our plan was to watch dvds at her house. We did. 1 turned into 2, then 3. Lots of cuddling with the movies, moving around on the couch, switching sides etc. I stroked her head, arms, back and she wrapped herself around me with one hand and with the other we held hands. After the 3rd movie, Knight and Day [cruise and diaz], she wanted some fresh air so we went outside and walked around. She lives in a quiet neighborhood and there is a park near her house and they were setting up for a little carnival so we explored that and then sat on some park swings and hung out.

Walked back to her house and I asked her her plans for down the road like 5 years whatever. She already has a masters in piano study and she said she'd like to go back and get her doctorate. In her house religion came up several times and I know she's interested in it so i asked if she wanted to minor in it. She talked about how it wouldn't be worth it in the Wisconsin UW system and how they're too liberal but it would be fun minor to take at a more religiously-based college. I asked her if she traveled abroad and she said yes to Germany as part of a school trip related to piano. She said she likes cooler climates like I do and I said I wanted to visit Iceland, which is true and she said me too! She is a larger woman, slightly shorter than me. She has reddish-brown hair, slightly curly and a beautiful face that glows. Her skin could not be softer and she tells me she does not moisturize.

Went back to her place [She lives above another tenant in a small house. Her "house" is small but clean and white with a small bedroom, kitchen, living room and a 1/2 bath.] I suggested another movie and she liked the idea. Watched that US vs USSR hockey movie Miracle with Kurt Russell. All the while we cuddled and switched positions on the couch etc. After the movie she asked if she could kiss me and I said sure. C told me how I cuddle with her and my light touch, feather touch with finger tips, aroused her and probably would other women as well. I told her to rate my cuddling ability from a 1 to 10. A long pause and she said an 8 or 9. I wanted to make it a ten and she told me some non-sexual places to touch her and places I already did touch. I knew some of the places would be erogenous like her neck, the inner elbow joint, upper back, etc. She asked why I liked to cuddle and how she thought other guys didn't like it and they only wanted that one thing. I said I hope guys like cuddling because it shows compassion and emotion [avoiding the L word] and how they probably do like it but won't admit it because they're insecure or whatever.

She said she didn't want to make out and I said sure. We kissed for a bit and then started to make out. Heavy kissing, tongue action. I was sort of afraid but only for like 30 seconds. My eyes were open for about a minute then I noticed hers were closed so I closed mine too. I really don't need to see to make out lol. What she did I mimicked like when she used her tongue on my lower gums I did the same on her. A good indication I was doing things right was how she kept, and did, try to push myself and her closer together and her little hums or moans. We breathed on each others faces and I noticed her breathing was a lot faster than mine like she was really really into it. For me I told myself it would not end up in sex so there was no reason to get aroused so I did not get excited. I did not have to consciously think about it, I just decided I wouldn't get aroused and I didn't. It was fun and I like it because she likes it and it's easy for me to do but that's about it. That makes it sound really one-sided but I don't know. I know she loves it and it's easy to do so I'll do it why not.

I kissed her forehead, lips, eyelids, cheek, and mouth moving from one side to the other, then her made my way down her neck. Never rushing. Stayed at her neck for a while, she did not lean her head back down down lol. Back to makeout face action. I felt sort of violated how she forced her tongue [playfully though of course] into my mouth and then lightly bit my tongue. I asked if she had any cold sores and she said no and I laughed. I kissed and lightly bit her upper and lower lips and we tongue wrestled a bit. I thought it would be gross but she was really digging it. The make out was really heavy, she was like an octopus and tried to wrap her leg around mine. She told me it was like heaven when we kissed and wanted to do it really slow so we did that for a while and then she wanted then faster, slower again and then faster. She likes when I kiss her neck and then use my tongue. It was completely new to me from the kiss to the make out and it was all good so I went with it. My line was no sexual touching and she didn't and I didn't. She re-rated me an official 9. I still want to be a 10 but I know I'll get there soon with her. She is vocal with what she likes or wants and that helps to make me a better make-outer lol.

Did that for a long time and then took a break and she talked about her faith, virginity, male sexuality, education and plans for the future. More cuddling. And then another make out session. She told me she really wanted me to touch her breasts and I thought that would be too far. I suggested to her we make out and then I split early and leave her wanting. She liked and and we made out again and then we parted ways. Kissed a bit more at the door trying to find the one she liked lol. It was 2 AM! Jeez. I'm guessing: I got there at 2 and movies lasted to 8. And then somehow I don't know how we made out for 6 hours. It was fun and intense and we never made a grab for the intimate areas so I was cool with it.

On the way home my tongue was tired lol

Big excitement haha. Before I left I told her if I think of more official date stuff for us to do besides making out for 12 hours I'd call her and she loved the idea.
    Last edited by TallStrong; 15-06-12 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TallStrong View Post
    She told me she really wanted me to touch her breasts and I thought that would be too far.
    A guy gets invited to touch a womans titties and doesn't? Are you really that repressed?

Its only the 3rd date
    besides I don't want to get her so fired up. lol she might take advantage of me
    I would say after 10 dates I'd be ok to go further but still no sex

Why not?! Is it for religious reasons?

I called her and broke up with her just now.
    She told me we wouldn't make out and I didn't try to stop her when we did plus I don't have romantic feelings for her and I didn't want to lead her on any more than I maybe already unintentionally have. I told her she deserves someone that can really love her and have that connection but that's just not me and that I'm sorry and I wish her the best. I am dating another girl, called L and I have those feelings for her and we've not even kissed and I feel horrible about that and she's asked to be kissed too.

Quote Originally Posted by TallStrong View Post
    Its only the 3rd date
    besides I don't want to get her so fired up. lol she might take advantage of me
    I would say after 10 dates I'd be ok to go further but still no sex
    Excellent. Truly excellent. And now folks back here in the real world here's some late breaking news............

People often have sex, you know the ol hide the sausage game, often before the 300th date. Shocking I know

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Excellent. Truly excellent. And now folks back here in the real world here's some late breaking news............

People often have sex, you know the ol hide the sausage game, often before the 300th date. Shocking I know
    glass houses bois. word on the street is that your on the 4th date with that frog and still havnt seen a tittie. just saying.

btw, losing 3 games of pool to a bird is bordering on homosexuality.

Why haven't you kissed L when she asked you? Why are you feeling so guilty about sex related stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    glass houses bois. word on the street is that your on the 4th date with that frog and still havnt seen a tittie.
    Word on the street is inaccurate shall we say.

Word on the street is inaccurate shall we say.
    I stand corrected. That smoked chicken must have sealed the deal.

Pics?

ps has she got hairy pits?

I stand corrected. That smoked chicken must have sealed the deal.
    I think it was the sausage
    Pics?
    I've got a nice B&W photo of Blackpool beach in the inter-war period
    ps has she got hairy pits?
    Smooooooootttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You guys suck.
    I'm not posting here again.

you ll be back...

you ll be back...
    I hope so. Finding free entertainment these days is difficult.

I hope so. Finding free entertainment these days is difficult.
    Have you tried a mirror?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast