+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls in clubs

Girls in clubs

So basically I will try and keep it as short as possible;

I am a guy who is typically at the club every Saturday or Friday. Before now I was in a relationship so I did not far what other girls did but now I'm single and I started noticing a trend with some girls.

I am normally dancing with a couple of friends (2-4) when a girl that I want to get to know comes within sight normally dancing with her friends (1-3). I give her a glance and a smile and more often than not she returns the gesture. I do this a couple of times to make sure it is me she is looking at and I walk closer to her. Sometimes she walk at the same time I do, so she is easy to talk to.

But (and this is the problem) sometimes I walk close to her and she ignores me (after of course smiling at me) so I turn to face my friends and continue to have fun with them. A few minutes later she comes as close as possible to me close enough that we are actually touching while we are dancing but both of us are giving each other's back.

So the problem is why is she doing this, cause she obviously isn't annoyed by me or she wont come close to me and give me her back instead, she would move away and furthermore how do you talk to something who is giving you his back without being awkward.

Looking forward to reading your comments

PS: This girl last week was being hit on by half the guys in the club and after she rubs each one of them off she was looking at me

Seriously who knows, young girls play stupid games anyways, just ignore her....that may fix the situation.

All I was told about girls in clubs is the ones that are over tanned and have bleached blond hair are the slutty ones.

Not that young but anyway... why would I want to ignore her that isn't very smart, I could go up to her and act like an idiot than talk to her... but again why would I want to do that

Yes you be right, unfortunately those don't exist where I'm from, cultural difference maybe. All that exist here are swedish girls coming for summer break and everyone knows what swedish girls are...

Ignoring her will make you more desirable silly.....have you not read up on pick up? The push and pull method give you total control.