+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help! I have no idea what's going on here anymore.

Help! I have no idea what's going on here anymore.

I met a girl about two months ago at a club and we exchanged numbers. We went out a few days later for lunch and had a great time. She's really sweet and attractive and intelligent so I thought I'd give it a shot. Text her to tell her had a great time etc lets do this again. Don't hear back from her. No big problem I'm thing whatever move on. Go to a club with some friends she sees me there we go outside and chews me out for not calling her telling her I was coming out or anything. Seemed like she was upset at me so I thought I made her sad so there might be something here. We go out a few more times have fun chat occasionly I bring her breakfast at work things seem to be going well. We go out one night meet up. Some guy walks outside says he needs help ducking someone asks if she could sit on his lap to hide him. He starts feeling on her so I'm getting pretty visibly upset. They finally walk away I'm about to too then she tells me how she'd do that for someone, sits on my lap says if we're going to progress etc. then I have to understand most of her friends are guys. I calm down tell her it's okay I think she's amazing etc... Her best friend (a guy) shows up we hang out etc. She runs into some chick friend who apparently pissed her off talking about lesbian things comes back I calm her down. She starts calling me baby and stuff and we go to the bar for a last drink. She holds me starts kissing me I gave her a few pecks back. I drive her and her friend home say goodnight. Don't hear from her for a few days at this point it's been over a month so we finally talk on the phone I mention I like her she says she just got out of a bad relationship isn't quite ready for one with anyone yet. I tell her I understand but let's get to know eachother and see what happens to which she is fine. She brings up her car being messed up so I volunteer to fix it. We trade cars a few days later so she has something to drive. At this point she starts hanging out with her lesbian friend again who I get a feeling she doesn't like me. I work night and day on this damned thing and we hang out a couple of more times seems things are starting to get good and we're getting close. take her to a concert then we go meet up with her brother(was in town for the night wanted to introduce us) and her friend. Have a great night. Pass out in the living room with her bro. She goes to work the next day and lets me sleep so I wake up the only one in the house. Hang out with her and her friend one night her friend asks if I like her I say yes. She tells me that she isn't good enough for me and find somebody appreciative. I thought that was pretty weird for her to say. That night she she is flirting with guys hile we're out I'm trying to behave but anybody could tell I was a little upset.I saw on a social site one day that her and said lesbian friend ere out trying to pick up guys or something (her words). I felt pretty upset used etc so I call her and she's all defensive saying we'll just be friends nothing more and we don't talk for a few days. Meet up again and I apologized for calling her out but that I'm not going to apologize how I feel. Was supposed to meet up with her yesterday and she told me she'd meet me out. Never see or hear from her. Leave an afterhours place with my buddy and run into her, her friend, and some drunk guy with his hands all over her and she doesn't seem to mind in the bit. We did try to chat for a few minutes I had told her what my friend and I did and tried to talk about the car. Her friend is like bye pulls them away. I text her to call me and she does by the time I get back home. We talk about the car and it's repair and start getting into the fact that this is a strange situation she's sounding confused and the conversation starts moving into a heart to heart but she tells me her friend is making her go and hang up because she is drunk and doesn't need to be on the phone. I'm very hurt now. At first I was thinking she just didn't like me the same way anymore but now it's feeling like it's her friend. I think her friend is jealous and doesn't want me in the picture to take away any attention. I think her friend used me as a bad example of guys or something and nit picked any faults I have to keep her away from me. It's obvious she doesn't care about one drunk guy one night because nothing would probably come from that. This is the same friend she was originally mad with. She doesn't even hang out with her old best friend anymore (the guy) I'm really sad because it seemed like we were getting somewhere and actually liking each other as people before we committed to each other. I feel like her friend is starting to control her and I don't know how to tell this girl that without sounding bad. She still has my car and me hers because its in really bad shape. I'm doing everything I can for her and her friend pushed me out of the picture completely I want this to work, I really do. She's a a great person and we always enjoy our company. I do feel like it's over but I'd like to know if there is anything I could do to save this? How do I confront her about her friend? What was going on to begin with? I've never experienced something like this and I need help! Thanks in advance to anyone who reads this (long post I know but it's so complicated I feel I should be descriptive) and comments back. Looking forward to some answers!

First off get your frickin car back. Second, stop blaming her friend, you are so blind because she is not the problem.....for example, I doubt very highly her friend had anything to do with the guy that had his hands all over her. Lastly you are being used because you are such a doormat. Generally any guy that has any balls would walk away and not put up with her bs like that. You must be pretty hard up to allow her to take advantage of you when you have only known each other for such in short time.

The end result: you are being played.....snap out of it!

Is she even putting out?
    Last edited by smackie9; 18-06-12 at 07:25 AM.

"She tells me that she isn't good enough for me and find somebody appreciative."

I skimmed the rest of the post, but that bit stuck out. Believe her - she's playing you.

"She tells me that she isn't good enough for me and find somebody appreciative."

There is the key. She is not worth your time, it sounds like she does not even have her marbles together to even be looking for anyone. You have given a lot to her, but what has she done for you except hurt and confuse you? She is playing you. Get your car back and delete her number. Thats all you can do :/

That's what I've been thinking, but it was her friend who said that not her I guess I do care for her it will just take time to get over that but I think she is self destructive to let someone completely control them like that. Oh well, she seemed pretty cool at first. And to answer the first post, I'm not desperate or anything, I'm not that bad picking women up, it's just that I felt different about this one. Back to the old drawing board!

Sweetie this chick is messing with youre head!! Sounds like she doesn't want to commit to you in any way, but she wants you on the back burner! You deserve better than this, everyone does!