+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want my ex back , how do i do it?

I want my ex back , how do i do it?

Hello , i wrote my relationship story on this forums 5 or 6 months ago . At that time i was angry and took some stupid decisions . Now i lost my girlfriend with which i had a 2 years relationship. For 1 year and a half it was very good, almost paradise. After she got a job and became dedicated to that , she started getting tired and i ended up not being her priority .

I ended the relationship in a really ugly way. We had plans to go to a country for sight seeing and her birthday was around the corner, like 5 days away. At this point we had a fight, cause i didn't want to come to her place that night , i also avoided her for the last 2 months a lot. I was getting very tired with her way of living and the demands she had without giving nothing back.
    I now realize that those things happen to everyone and that you just have to do your best even if you are tired.

So didnt call her for her birthday , women day and i also cancelled the tickets for that country we were going to visit. I totally disappered after our fight. I was away for 3 months. She was very angry with me and she now has a new boyfriend to fill in the gaps i couldn't. After 3 months i started missing her like crazy, i wasn't tired anymore and i'm sure i can support her now.

We talked after 3 months. She was angry at first and wanted to hurt me a lot by presenting her new boyfriend to me. She was mean and tried to hurt me in the first week that we talked. After 1 week i told her that i still had strong feelings and she told me that i shouldn't say that because i mess with her head if i say that. She also went out with me alone 3 or 4 times, one on one without the new boyfriend knowing. I once went to her place at midnight, we had pizza and she kinda silently invited me to lay on the bed with her. She then pretended to fall asleep giving me a reason to touch her in order to wake her up.

I also know ( she told me) that her new boyfriend ( which looks like me , but a younger version) will leave to study aboard in 1 month. So she is alone in 1 month. I miss her a lot and i want to continue my relationship with her . That guy will be out of the picture in 1 month and i can try to make her forgive me.

I know you guys will probably say : " Just leave her, get out , it didn't work the first time bla bla" . I want to try again . I need some advice in that direction of mending a relationship , not running the other way. Do you guys have any positive advice or examples? Thanks.

Here's a bit of advice. Do NOT do anything with her while she is still with the other guy. You have made it clear to her that you want her back and she has yet to go back to you, or break up with the guy she is currently with. Don't give her anything of your heart until she is free to give you hers. You take her in while she's still with him and you are enabling her to have her cake and eat it too. Besides, if she would cheat on him to be with you, will you be able to trust her not to do the same thing on you? Another good reason to make it clear to her that you want her back, but you do not want to share her with someone else.

Good luck. If she wants you the way you want her then breaking up with the other guy will be easy for her.

Don't worry this guy is just a rebound for her, so she will find an excuse to get rid of him in time. I agree with wakeup you need to chill for awhile until the guy is completely out of the picture.