+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex finace is confusing me? help?

My ex finace is confusing me? help?

Basically we were together for two and a half years, over 6 months of which he spent living here because his mother threw him out the house for being unemployed and his dad didn't allow him to live with him either. After staying at a friends for 4 days last month he came back and we had a talk because i was at the end of my tether with him not doing his part around the house and getting lazy with finding a job. We agreed to stay together. However later that night he burst out crying saying he was very sorry but he didn't love me anymore. STILL heartbroken. I really miss him and i would want to give it another try, i feel we have a special connection and i don't want anyone else We agreed to stay friends and since then we have only physically seen each other twice, one of which was him coming over and getting some stuff. We still laugh and hug, however:

He is putting off getting the rest of his stuff
    He deleted me on fb because and i quote 'i was getting really upset seeing your posts and photos, knowing i can't be a part of you anymore' then 'i'm glad i was a part of you'. Says deleting me was part of recovery :S
    Ignoring my texts a lot of the time
    Told his sister he was going to sort his situation then see how i felt
    He says he misses me a lot on the phone and gets upset when i try to talk about it
    He's drinking more again and doesn't ever look after his health
    He initiates contact sometimes but its mostly me, although i go over a week at a time of silence

He is really confusing me i don't know how he feels does anyone have ideas? i want to phone him again but i know that's wrong, i have so much going on in my life and i miss ttalking to him :'(

I would say he has found out he needs you because you did so much for him. I would just leave him too it because he is most likely only in it for the support. Just do what you want, that is what it has to be.

Leave him alone. Find a guy who is less of a lazy bum.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.