+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 2guys, a girl...

2guys, a girl...

ok, i have a situation. Don't know if u guys can help, but if u can, it'd be nice
    Recently, i started hanging out with these guy friends of mine, and up till now i've never had a single guy friend that i've gone and done stuff with. so when it come to guys, i'm a little naieve. Every once in awhile, i hang out with this guy that i work with. the other day, we went to the movies. we both bought separate tickets and everything. i found out from one of my other friends that he thinks were dating, but i dont want to date him, but i dont really want to confront him about it. so what do i do?
    next problem: there's this guy i'm really good friends with, and we hang out all the time. I'm pretty sure he likes me, but i can't be too sure. he lives about two hours away from me, and i'd like to take things further with him, but i dont really want a long distance relationship. again what do i do?

Hanging out with the boys is a lot of fun, I can tell ya, but you see as long as they're single/not in love with a girl/not in love with you. I used to be really good friends with one guy for almost three years now, but recently he fell in love with this girl and now he's just too busy spending time with her.

As to long distance relationships, I'm in one. I can deal with it. I say, of the guy's worth it i the long run, why not extend it into a long distance relationship? Your call.
    I have it all. Including kino.

2 hours awway is *long distance*??? GET OUTTA HERE!!!! try *cross-europe* or, better yet, *CROSS-ATLANTIC* for a _long distance relationship_ i say go for it!!! distance doesn't really matter if you really care about the person.

2 hours is long distance when you're not allowed to drive very far away. i live with my parents because i'm still in school and they dont want me driving anywhere if they can help it. that, and when the guy doesn't have a working car, he only comes back into town once a month, if he's lucky. that, and i dont know if i want to spend my senior year "pining away" for a guy i see only since once in awhile

Hmmm...how is it that people end up in these dilemas? I'd like to say I'm a romantic guy, but I've never been in one of these "love triangle" things or having to choose between two people. Anyways, confronting this guy may be difficult for you. If a girl were to confront me about something like this, I'd listen and consider it, but this guy may not be the same. And as for the 2 hour drive thing, it doesn't matter as long as there is trust. In the end, if he ends up being really close to you, you may end up moving closer. I think distance between people only increases the passion between them.
    "There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people"

-Anonymous

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shit, i'd go with the second guy because he doesn't assume anything. the first guy seems to already think you're dating because you spend a few dates together. that might seem that he's jumping the gun or he's a controling person. think this over and get back to us. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...