+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Help

Need Help

Dear All,

Just need some help what do you think this guy thinking?

I know this guy for more than a years, we use to talk to each other relationship problem.
    help each other relationship problem.

mostly we keep in touch every week, go out twice a month.
    Sometimes we talk till very late..

We share common interest..we are comfortable with each other.
    We like brother and sister relationship.

normally we go out alone , but recently i ask him out maybe one week day , we go kbox together.
    He suggest to ask his sister out too. ( I know his sister, cos i went to his house before)

May i know why sudden this guy ask sister to join us , is there he worry i like him?
    Please give some advise, thanks

Goddess

It does sound like he's trying to put a third wheel in the date so that things don't go romantic. He seems like he's interested in you as a friend--the brother and sister relationship. If he wanted to date you, he'd jump on the opportunity to get you alone.

Maybe he thinks you like him in a relationship way and thinks that if you were alone then things would happen. I would suggest trying to talk to him. Communication is key in a friendship or relationship so I would suggest having a chat about it. It is most likely nothing but talking will help.

ya true.. so i think i stop contact him for the time being , to let thing cool down...i dont want to be in relationship again and suffer... thank all for your great advise.
    it do help me.