+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tingly feelings

Chris0516 Guest

Tingly feelings

When a lady gets a tingly feeling about a guy, that is obviously positive. But the question is how positive.

I am an American man have know a Canadian woman for ten years.

I have been through one rocky relationship with a woman she knows, and in the fifth year of a long-distance relationship, that is going nowhere fast.

She has experienced one fiance being killed during a military tour of duty, and two more(one she is separated from) that are complete jerks.

During the ten years, we have been supportive towards, and respectful of, each others respective past relationships.

Recently, I admitted to her, that I had a hidden affection for her, which only recently came to the surface. Which she in turn, while she has been dating a Canadian guy, admitted that she also has had feelings for me. Because, She not only gets tingly feelings when we talk on the phone. She also starts breathing heavy. She doesn't get those feelings when she is talking to her boyfriend. I have never had this kind of affect on a woman before.

Is she 'yanking my chain', or being honest in your opinion?

If she's honestly got feelings for you, she can prove it by breaking it off with her boyfriend and giving you a chance. I'd suggest that to her.

I was in this situation but in reverse. I would ask her if she really had feelings for you (and you have feelings for her) then you should both prove it and break up with your partners. Then give it a break for a while and then get together and see how it goes.

Good luck and hope you are happy no matter what.

Chris0516 Guest
    I keep watching this video: Survivor - Didn't Know It Was Love (Music Video) WIDESCREEN 720p HD on YouTube.

Chris0516 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hat Trick View Post
    I was in this situation but in reverse. I would ask her if she really had feelings for you (and you have feelings for her) then you should both prove it and break up with your partners. Then give it a break for a while and then get together and see how it goes.

Good luck and hope you are happy no matter what.
    The reverse? How so?

Chris0516 Guest
    I have also learned her behavioral patterns. At certain times of the day, she will say that no cares about her, not even her family. At other times, she will be romantic. Then at other times, she will be spiteful. It almost is like clockwork, as to what mood she will be in, at the certain time of day.

She told me via Yahoo, that she felt she had to make a choice between me her boyfriend. She said she is taking me off her Yahoo Messenger list. But, I think that is an idle threat/statement that I have seen before. Because, I will eventually hear from her again, when she is in an upbeat mood.
    Last edited by Chris0516; 28-06-12 at 08:40 AM.

Chris0516 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marzipan.banana View Post
    If she's honestly got feelings for you, she can prove it by breaking it off with her boyfriend and giving you a chance. I'd suggest that to her.
    It remains to be seen, what she is actually thinking. Because, At one point, when I had verbally(obviously) expressed my feelings about her, she had said that, she wondered why I didn't 'fight' for her affection, in the past. She said it in a light-hearted way. Then she will accuse me of wanting to have nothing to do with her, just because I would have to go somewhere.