+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I get this girl's attention

How do I get this girl's attention

Hello,

I need some advice.
    I like a girl who was in the same class as mine until last week (end of schoolyear). I think she likes/liked me. She liked some status updates and pictures of me on facebook and she could laugh with me too. She even baked cookies for my birthday
    I would like to get to know her more, but it's like she blocks everything I try. When I want to start a conversation, she only gives some short answers She also doesn't ask anything about me.
    I am quite shy, but when the conversation finally started, we could talk pretty well with each other (until last week or so). I don't really know what changed or why,...

How could I get her attention?
    We don't see each other very much now and I can only talk to her through Facebook (I don't have her phone number).

Thank in advance,
    Neyuh

P.S.: Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
    Last edited by neyuh; 02-07-12 at 12:47 AM.

by the looks of it youve bein friendzone..

forget that whole attention crappp

next time you see her or even on fb ask for her number.. wen u get the number phone her 1 or 2 days later(stop that whole chit chat on fb)

u wanna know if she is interested?

The easiest way to find out is to ask her out on a date.(thats watt your going to do wen u phone her)

If she agrees, her IL is high enough to go out with you.

I still cant believe u still dont have her number ppfffttt wtf... This isn't fvcking rocket science.

and don't analyze a girl's interest level. It doesn't matter.

All that matters is what YOU think. If you like her, just go for it. Don't try to figure out if she likes you; doing so will only make you more tentative about pursuing her.

Just go for it and let the chips fall where they may. You'll know soon enough.

Yeah I know that it's stupid, It's just because I'm shy :s I make everything complicated...
    What do I do if she asks why I need her phone number?

Another problem is: Maybe it will not even be possible to see her during the vacations (=3 months): travelling, working,... :s

Another problem: she isn't alot on facebook chat. I sent a message 2 days ago and she didn't respond (I know she saw the message the same day).
    I don't want to stalk her..
    Should I just send a message to ask for her phone number or wait until she's online?
    Last edited by neyuh; 02-07-12 at 04:13 PM.

**** Facebook. You want to know? Do this:

Walk up to her and say "I would really like to get to know you better. Would you consider going out for coffee sometime?"

BOOM! Done.

Quote Originally Posted by neyuh View Post
    Another problem: she isn't alot on facebook chat. I sent a message 2 days ago and she didn't respond (I know she saw the message the same day).
    I don't want to stalk her..
    Should I just send a message to ask for her phone number or wait until she's online?
    l

If u are sure that she saw the message n didn't respond then I wouldn't even bother talking to her or even contacting her anymore..

And next time u see her just be normal say hi and go about your bisnessss... U should be talking to other girls not focusing on just one -_-
    Last edited by JoeyJR; 03-07-12 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJR View Post
    l

If u are sure that she saw the message n didn't respond then I wouldn't even bother talking to her or even contacting her anymore..

And next time u see her just be normal say hi and go about your bisnessss... U should be talking to other girls not focusing on just one -_-
    I know why shy isn't online a lot: she is on a sailing camp. I'm now talking to her on facebook and she is being nice and she responds to everything. I'll see her thursday there. I hope I'll get her number.
    I can't talk to much girls because I'm shy. It's difficult for me to meet new people :s

I can't talk to much girls because I'm shy. It's difficult for me to meet new people :s
    Il faut que tu change. Et bon courage.

Two things to remember about this:

1. The worst she can say is "no". If she does, it's not the end of the world, it just means move on and try again.

2. It's like the lottery - you can't win if you don't play.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Il faut que tu change. Et bon courage.
    Oui je sais, mais c'est difficile pendant les vacances parce qu'il n'y a pas de contact par l'école. Je pense que je dois trouver un hobby (social)
    (Yes I know, but it's difficult during vacations because I don't have contact through school. I think I need to find a hobby (with social contact))

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Two things to remember about this:

1. The worst she can say is "no". If she does, it's not the end of the world, it just means move on and try again.

2. It's like the lottery - you can't win if you don't play.
    Yeah I know I don't have infinite chances with this girl... I'm just too worried about how she would react to what I say.

Thanks for all the help!

Yeah, just talk to her in a way that she knows you're interested, like asking her if she'd like to go to lunch with you or see a movie or a concert or something. If she says yes, you've got a chance. If he turns it down, probably not (if she really likes you she definitely wont turn you down and miss the chance to be with you).

If a girl does not give you her number its a sign. If your not making the right move your losing time. Its really that hard I know. The best thing for you to do is ask her out.

I think you should tell her about your feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonjack230 View Post
    I think you should tell her about your feelings.
    I think that would be too early.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast