+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cancer

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It is true that it is his secret to tell, but I have to tell you that I would be beyond furious if one of my kids knew something of this magnitude and didn't tell me. Also, it's not fair that he burdened you (alone) with this knowledge. If he didn't want your family to know, he shouldn't have told you.
    Well he has told my husband too, which is great for having someone to vent to.

I agree though. I know mum is going to be ropeable when she does find out. I am torn on that point though. He told me because out of everyone in the family I am the one he is closest to, he tells me everything. He has also told me in no uncertain terms how angry and disappointed he would be if I blab.

So if I tell or don't, I end up with someone angry at me.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post

So if I tell or don't, I end up with someone angry at me.
    Life is like that sometimes, Minx. You have to do what you think is right. If you want to be artful, you could always have your husband 'accidentally' say something to your parents. It would give you a graceful 'out' and I expect the personal fallout for him would be less. But he would have to understand the motives and keep his mouth shut about it (i.e. your mutual secret). Depends if you have that kind of relationship or not.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

God, I hope my sister gets lung cancer someday. We would get so high together.

Plus, imagine the oceans of woman I could score with that.

"Asshole!"

"Hey, my sister has cancer."

"Aw, you poor thing... Here, would a blowjob make it better?"

"...yes."

I could never hope someone gets cancer, even in jest. Also, we've been getting high together since he was 14. I know, I am a terrible influence, though he had been smoking pot and drinking since 13...
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I'll pray for your brother's recovery dear. Coz for now thats the only hep I can give. Try to be strong for him too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12