+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What More Can I Do?

What More Can I Do?

*Reply From Women Please*

Every relationship I've had has ended up with me heartbroken, depressed, & on a couple of occasions suicidal (I've been through a lot in my 18 years, Its hard to explain so don't ask please)

I'm a good guy, never been in an actual fight because theres no need, I've stood up for loads of people but the other guy leaves.
    I'm always polite, friendly, I'm in good shape, I dress well/smart (I've been told I act older than my age which is true but I'm still childish inside, playful around girls etc) I've never cheated on anyone, hit a girl, shout at them. A lot of people come to me for advice, bu this time I really need it :'(
    I'm one of the nicest guys you would ever meet, also really sensitive.

But in the end I'm left for a chav, a thug, the so called "Bad Boy". What else can I do?

Well there's a difference between, being respectable and being a doormat. You are too passive which bores the hell out of girls because there is no challenge. If you want to be more desirable you have to be less available to them. A missed reply or message like "too busy" keeps them on their toes. You need to cut back on the attentiveness, be distant, maybe be a little moody...this stimulates the chemical dopamine (which produces pleasure) in a girls brain. This is why girls are so drawn to "the bad boy" or "jerk". Girls have that desire to tame the beast, makes them feel special.

Read this, I hope it helps you understand. ca.askmen.com/dating/dating_advice_500/500_why-girls-like-bad-boys-more.html

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Girls at your age are stupid, looking for excitement instead of stability. Trust us, its them not you (at this age).

If you have a rep for being a 'thug' or 'bad boy', can you try to clean your image up a bit? A more preppy, clean look? Also, if you are heading to college, this might be a good op to change your style. Lots of quality guys and girls there.

Hope this helps.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Girls at your age are stupid, looking for excitement instead of stability. Trust us, its them not you (at this age).

If you have a rep for being a 'thug' or 'bad boy', can you try to clean your image up a bit? A more preppy, clean look? Also, if you are heading to college, this might be a good op to change your style. Lots of quality guys and girls there.

Hope this helps.
    Hey thanks for replying. I've been to college now, I'm working as a roofer, its a good job & its helping me keep fit.

I'm known as the nice & polite guy, girls seem to trust me a lot with helping them in their personal life.

I think your right in saying its them, I know a couple of other really nice guys, great laugh to be with & they to have been heartbroken & let down by girls they really loved & trusted.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't take it personally. Female brains are very susceptible to hormones until at least mid-late 20s. Have fun for the next few years and then look for someone with a more mature outlook on life.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Base on your description you're not hard to love. Maybe it's your girls problem.

Give it time. In a few years girls will be queuing up to date you once their body clock starts ticking and they want a guy to settle down with.