+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why do a lot (not all though) women do not take responsibility?

Why do a lot (not all though) women do not take responsibility?

I know tons of ladies who WILLINGLY and CONSENTLINGLY sleep around with guys and then they complain men "use them for sex" and how frustrated they are about it. I don't get why, if it bothered them so much they were being used for sex instead NOT HAVE SEX WITH THE GUY THEY KNOW IS USING THEM. I don't hold women to a higher standard at all when it comes to sex, but I think they need to take some responsibility if they do. I understand SOMETIMES a guy will trick them into having sex with them, but after the first few times that happens, and you still fall for the same trick, consider the problem is you for once.

"FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU. FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME!!!!"

Big dummy! Women like sex too....ever think that maybe.sometimes people get caught up in the moment and don't think about the consequences till later

Lets be civil here. I didn't insult anyone. I'm trying understand why they complain they're being used for sex (for the ones that do). Instead of either

1. Not having sex with the person THEY KNOW is only interested in sex and nothing else.
    2. Have sex and not complain about it.
    Last edited by Murder; 29-06-12 at 02:19 AM.

Like i said, Because they like the guy and want to be intimate with him and don't think of the consequences later...

So I'm saying the shouldn't be upset or blame the guy who was "using them for sex" they should blame themselves for giving the guy (THEY KNEW BEFOREHAND JUST WANTED TO HAVE SEX AND NOT A RELATIONSHIP) consent to have sex with them. Makes sense?
    Last edited by Murder; 29-06-12 at 03:01 AM.

Yeah.....you're right....but love does crazy things to the head

bishes like that need to have some type of mindset of that sort not to feel guilty of there whorringg.. let em complain aslong your the one screwing too lol

Maybe they wan't to do it another time? Lol. Just kidding. Half the guys would say girls just took advantage of their kindness. So I guess its just something that goes on and we/you should not bother digging any further.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    They are insecure and on some level equate men sleeping with them as 'valuing' them as people or liking them. Some women just sleep with guys to feel like they're worth something. Then when the guy doesn't call them back, they get confused and feel 'used' because their expectations of what the sex meant was completely convoluted from the beginning.

There are some women that just like sex, but I'm referring to the type you specifically mentioned.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

What is it with sex?