+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Abortion Support

She had the abortion thursday...

Very wise decision.

What you just did is right, in fact you just save a life. Hope you'll take that experience as a lesson.

Well my girlfrriend having an abortion has finally caused us to split. She said it cos of other reasons but the other reasons she has given are bullshit. Oh well - gutted and heartbroke

Quote Originally Posted by jcowap View Post
    Well my girlfrriend having an abortion has finally caused us to split. She said it cos of other reasons but the other reasons she has given are bullshit. Oh well - gutted and heartbroke
    I'm sorry bro

You will find another girl soon so look at this as a learning experience. You just a got a little more mature and wiser...good luck

I've been following your thread since the beginning and hoping that you guys work things out. It sucks that it ended but I hope you learned some things from it. Best of luck to you. And make sure you stay protected with your next girl.

Thanks for keeping an interest!

Its just rubbish! Its too much of a coincidence that she has been off with me since last thursday which is the day she had the abortion. On the day she had it she claimed she was ok physically and mentally but ive done a lot of research and asked a girl i know who has had 1 and you just know shes not ok.

Its a shame we ended. She said 2 weeks ago she was worried things wont be the same after the abortion and they wernt the same because of her. She didnt give the relationship a chance.

It was a mutual decision breaking up. I drove to hers last night to sort stuff out. She said she wasnt there because she had a lot of crap going on at home and this wasnt the time. I refused and said no its getting sorted and ill wait for her. Amyways i ended up going home as she said she may not be returning home and i think i just provoked and pushed her.

She didnt finish with me because of that and like i said the 3 reasons she gave make no sense what so ever infact they are such lame reasons its laughable. I think her mind was already made up that she wanted to break up and if i hadnt turned up amd gone home when she said and not provoked her, id still be left in limbo with her being distant and me not knowing where i stand - delaying the inevitable.

It is a mega shame. I feel if she hadnt of fallen pregnant we would of continued with the plans we had (which we had to cancel because she was ill ) and made even more plans and we would be fine.

What can i do now? Nothing. I sent her a goodbye text at 1am when she was asleep and not had anything back. Im not the kinda guy that chases when its over. Ive accepted it i just think its a mega shame! I was looking back at texts we were sending before she fell pregnant and it was so perfect!

My friend suggested texting her in 4 weeks after ive been on holidayy, give her a chance to get the stuff going on at home sorted and let her get over the abortion but i dunno...

Quote Originally Posted by jcowap View Post
    Thanks for keeping an interest!

Its just rubbish! Its too much of a coincidence that she has been off with me since last thursday which is the day she had the abortion. On the day she had it she claimed she was ok physically and mentally but ive done a lot of research and asked a girl i know who has had 1 and you just know shes not ok.

Its a shame we ended. She said 2 weeks ago she was worried things wont be the same after the abortion and they wernt the same because of her. She didnt give the relationship a chance.

It was a mutual decision breaking up. I drove to hers last night to sort stuff out. She said she wasnt there because she had a lot of crap going on at home and this wasnt the time. I refused and said no its getting sorted and ill wait for her. Amyways i ended up going home as she said she may not be returning home and i think i just provoked and pushed her.

She didnt finish with me because of that and like i said the 3 reasons she gave make no sense what so ever infact they are such lame reasons its laughable. I think her mind was already made up that she wanted to break up and if i hadnt turned up amd gone home when she said and not provoked her, id still be left in limbo with her being distant and me not knowing where i stand - delaying the inevitable.

It is a mega shame. I feel if she hadnt of fallen pregnant we would of continued with the plans we had (which we had to cancel because she was ill ) and made even more plans and we would be fine.

What can i do now? Nothing. I sent her a goodbye text at 1am when she was asleep and not had anything back. Im not the kinda guy that chases when its over. Ive accepted it i just think its a mega shame! I was looking back at texts we were sending before she fell pregnant and it was so perfect!

My friend suggested texting her in 4 weeks after ive been on holidayy, give her a chance to get the stuff going on at home sorted and let her get over the abortion but i dunno...
    This thread should be done. Never text her again....its over and she made that clear.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123