+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am so very confused.. this guy told me what I did was cute?

I am so very confused.. this guy told me what I did was cute?

just to get our ages straight, I am 19, he is 21. I dont know his name in person because I barely see or talk to the guy but I mostly see him in the morning and today was the most we talked lol. I'll call him "B"

Anyway, my godmothers son is a resident in the nursing home where I volunteer. I got to the nursing home around 9am, so I had one hour till a program started where I had to start working. While I was in the room, the maintenance workers came in the room, and one of them was B. He was telling me he had to clean the floors and stuff, so he brought a mop in. Anyways, I sort of went to crisscross my legs in this way where I didn't have to get up from the chair. After doing this, I guess B was looking at me because he then says to me in sort of this cute way "that was cute!"

I don't know if that means he likes me or just thought it was cute. I mean I am only two years younger than him and one of the workers closest to his age.... but I barely see him and today was the most I talked to him.. I'm highly confused so I wanted to get other peoples opinions on this sistuation... Nothing will probably end up with us but who knows what my future brings. Thankyou

Kit is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    He likes you.

Ask him out for a coffee after work.