+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Weird or not????

Weird or not????

Hi guys. I've been dating someone for 4 months. By way of background, he's got a really physical job and he's unhappy doing it. We spend every weekend together and we text/talk everyday. He is very attentive to me when we are together but not too talkative. He is very quiet some days and others very animated. He and I have spent many hours together and he's introduced me to his family. Theres only one thing othering me Here's my question, I know that he likes me but his attraction for me seems to be waning somewhat he used to be very flirty and sexual with me but lately he seems distracted.
    Is this normal? Is it just a bump in the road? Or is this a sign of trouble brewing and if so whats the best thing I should if anything to jumpstart his heart? All advice is appreciated

May I ask what kind of work he does?

Yes he works in construction. Mostly paving and outside in this crazy heat

He just texted me. He was napping lol. He said he'd call me in a little while. Which he always does. But lately it just feels like he is pulling back a little. Is that normal?

It may be all in your head. Just come out and ask him if there is something wrong as you feel he is pulling back a little. Have you spoken about having a long-term/serious relationship?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Change things up when you hang out with him. Take the reins and make some fun plans to help him forget about work. Give him nice massages, slip on some lingerie, take him to a game, sexy yourself up more and bring him beer and pizza.....guys need to be stimulated in those ways in order to keep interested.

Well, if he's unhappy with his job, it's inevitable that it spills over into his personal life. It could be that, or it could be that he's just losing interest in general, which normally happens after a couple of months if there's no long term chemistry. Like smackie said, spice it up a bit and see if that makes things better, if not, it will probably fizzle out.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Thanks guys. I think I'm getting ahead of myself. I like this guy but Im worldly enough to know when it's fizzled out. I will take your suggestions and see what happens. It's early in the relationship so I don't see a reason to force an issue. It's nice to know where you stand. Have an awesome day

Not yet. I don't want to seem clingy. Isn't that the kiss of death? How can I make it a more comfortable experience for both of us?

I dont know.

But sounds really weird to me.

There are people that love to talk and there are that dont like to talk much.

But what you are saying sounds like different type of behavior.
    So i dont know who or what he is ..........

I dont know maybe its a sign of someone that have a lot of issues that will come out
    when you dont aspect it.

If you dont understand his personality there may be something to worry about!

And i would keep it on , getting to know each other.
    So no kissing or something like that.
    Just as friends.
    So you can have a clear view on who is .

And its your job to ask him things like that. Like i feel like you changed yada yada.........

And look at his answer.
    Cause at the end we only know what you tell us and we dont know the whole thing.

Myabe its cause of his job that he trys to be funny to you but in reality he is miserable.

But we and you can make a lot of excuses or assume a lot.
    But only he knows. so ask him and do you home work.
    Observe take time to know him!

And do you like guys to be sexual to you already in such a short time also?
    Then dont take any of my advice!
    Cause it would not help you.
    For horny stuff you can just show him your pussy and he will be just like you want him to be!

Maybe he just want sex.

and you are thinking that he wants to be friends...........hahahahahahahhaaha

You might be right Cheeks. Only time is gonna tell. I have to ask the questions because he's not volunteering any information. I can get him to open up sometimes when I know that he's comfortable and then I can't stop his ass from talking. Its not that he's shy because he talks to anyone and everyone. I think its just that he is scared to let on how much he likes me. Or you are right and he just likes the sex. But if that is the case, then why would he take me out with his family and tonight he's coming over to fix my faucet and then spend the night. Hard to read this guy. I usually don't have such a fn hard time.

Oh and as far as not having sex. there are quite a few times that I have been with him that we didn't have sex. Yeah I mean sex more often than not but not all the time.

Relationship always have ups and downs so I wouldn't worry at all. Try doing things that are creative and get him aroused and see what happens.

JR
    </snip>