+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fondling - men's opinion needed

Fondling - men's opinion needed

I need men's opinion. I met a guy on dating website and we've known each other for only 2 weeks, met face to face 4 times now and he said that he likes me very much and would like to marry me someday if i agreed. Anyways long story short, the 4th time we met we kissed and slept hugging each other (no sex) in his house but in the morning when i said I liked how we slep hugging eah other he pulled me over and started fondling me to the point when i started sreaming in ecstasy. Would he expect me to do the something similar to him now next time we meet? This is the first time i have a boyfriend and i'm not a teenager, but i don't think I can do something like that to him anytime soon, would he be upset if I just did nothing for a little bit, at least another couple of weeks? What would a man expect from a girl at this point?
    Last edited by sundaygirl; 16-07-12 at 05:29 PM.

When you sleep with a guy and have no sex the next time you sleep with him your gonna have sex. at sum point yes he gonna expect you open up and let him hump you.

Would he expect me to do the something similar to him now next time we meet? This is the first time i have a boyfriend and i'm not a teenager, but i don't think I can do something like that to him anytime soon, would he be upset if I just did nothing for a little bit, at least another couple of weeks? What would a man expect from a girl at this point?
    There are 2 issues here:

1) Would he expect this again next time you met? Yes, because guys like being physical, and you crossed a boundary.

2) Would he be mad? Well, he shouldn't be. He should understand you have different comfort levels with different things. But consider this: you have the right to say "no", and he has the right to find a new girlfriend.

You can delay being physical again and again, and lose boyfriend after boyfriend, or try to make some progress with it. That's my suggestion. And if you choose to try to make progress, albeit slowly, you need to tell him VERY clearly that you are trying. If a guy wasn't making progress being ready for marriage, the girl would drop him in an instant. It's the same idea.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

He's going to want sex soon. I'm surprised that when you were in bed you didn't have sex. You should have been beating him off with a stick.

So then having sex in 2 weeks is fine? It's not considered as too soon in a serious relationship?

it's up to you., If you feel better waiting then wait. You don't owe him anything. On the other hand, don't try and play him, (don't lead him on )., -That would piss anybody off.

Quote Originally Posted by sundaygirl View Post
    So then having sex in 2 weeks is fine? It's not considered as too soon in a serious relationship?
    In a relationship you make your own rules. If two weeks is good for you then fine. But the problems happen when 6 months is good for you and two weeks is good for him.

Some people have sex within 2 hours of meeting; others prefer to wait until the wedding. We're all different, but you have to do what feels right for you. To be honest he sounds pretty understanding if he's willing to share a bed without ****ing you senseless. Still, the fact he pushed you out of your comfort zone the next morning says he's looking for some action soon! You could pretend nothing happened and hope he backs off, or you could explain that you haven't much experience and ask him to take it slowly? Just be honest with him and avoid situations that could lead to intimate things until you are ready for more. And if he doesn't like it, it's his prerogative to walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by sundaygirl View Post
    we've known each other for only 2 weeks, met face to face 4 times now and he said that he likes me very much and would like to marry me someday if i agreed.
    I think this is much more concern. Seriously? Only known each other 2 weeks and have only seen each other 4 times, and he says he wants to marry you someday? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I think this is much more concern. Seriously? Only known each other 2 weeks and have only seen each other 4 times, and he says he wants to marry you someday? Wow.
    Things move much faster in the modern world dude. For example , i met a girl last monday, took her for a drink on tuesday, pumped her wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday, then we just chilled on sunday. We're getting married in the fall, so true love can strike when you least expect it.

He'll most likely be hoping for sex, but just say you don't want to this soon and he'll respect that decision (especially now he's planning on marrying you!!!) He won't hold it against you, and he'll probably be glad that he hasn't made you feel pressured and that you're comfortable saying what you want/don't want from him and when.

Anyway, most men like 'fondling' women for it's own sake (am I right in thinking 'fondling' is a euphemism for fingering here?) There's no need to consider it an implicitly reciprocal favour.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Things move much faster in the modern world dude. For example , i met a girl last monday, took her for a drink on tuesday, pumped her wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday, then we just chilled on sunday.
    When she finds out you are an unrepentant 10 minute man, you can forget the wedding.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Craig David is in the house chaps

wow, u r damm fast in giving yourself to a men!and do u really beleve he wants to marrry u? u both barely knows each other.so he is talking crap to feed your naive behavior!you sounds for real like a teen!a men often try to do more to you if you allow them you r in the danger zone!cause he thinks of i can touch her hand see may be open for hug then kiss, then he will try to touch your "cat",and then he think you will be more open for sex!

so the goal is to let you be open for sex at the end. and cause it felt good you may keep going on with his wishes. and end up having sex. if you dont want to break it up now! no more touching or no more freindship! and stop starting crap on the internet! go find people in reallife!