+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what does this mean?

what does this mean?

What does it mean if my man ignores my texts but when it comes to his other friends especially the girl he calls his crush he checks his phone all the time to see if they wrote back? I'm jealous and hurt and frustrated and don't know how to deal with it. Am I makinging him be that way? What am I doing wrong or what can I do. I have made coments light heartedly cause it is like walking on eggshells when I talk to him about his friends that are girls especially his crush. He gets very angry and deffensive if I say bad thingd or say it bothers me or ask why. He just shuts down and and or says "why does it matter" or " they have been there for me when you haven't " basically saying they are a better friend then I have been and I am trying to get it back. What can I do or how can I put it in a differant perspective so it doesn't hurt so much. I don't wanna be jealous but it is hard not to and I know I caused some of this. Please. Help

his crush? Are you actually dating this person or is it a friend you're pining over?
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Its my husband. And he says it is something he is working on and how he has this thing with brunetts, that he eaither has a crush on them or hates them and well this girl he used to work with and will ocasionally and ocasionally got to a movie with or something is one he loves. He said he knows its wrong and he says he is screwed in the head and tells me to let him work it out. So iam trying but it hurts. He wants me to just let him be, give him the bennifet of the doubt and trust him cause she has been good to him, helped him when I wasn't there for him and saved him from killing himself. This is what he told me and that is why her and his other friends that are girls are a touchy subject to talk about. They come first in someinstances and he never tells her " no I can't get together with you today". In fact one time we made plans to have dinner and a movie and he realized the day we were to go out that was the same day her and him go to this camping expo every year and well let's just say he didn't wanna break tradition and couldn't tell her no so instead of having a nice sit down dinner and movie , we had a fast food dinner and movie and put on a happy face and didn't ruin the night even though it hurt like hell. He can be late doing things with me but he can't. Be late doing things with her. He still doesn't know how it made me feel cause I know it will cause problems since she is a touchy subject. Wha can I do!?

Whoo. Your marriage is down the toilet. Your husband doesn't give a shit about you. Reminds me of that ol country and western song - I think the title was D.I.V.O.R.C.E.