+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need some help >.<

i need some help >.<

My bestfriend asked the girl which i have a crush on out [he and she doesn't know i like her] ... and he go rejected.. but my bestfriend still likes her eventhough he go rejected and still doing a lot of things to get her attention .... i dunno if i should just stop liking this girl [even though its not possible] cuz if my bestfriend finds out i think he'll flip out and our friendship will go down the drain...but i really like this girl... what should i do?

-AFI
    Last edited by AFI; 17-03-05 at 02:48 AM.

well as u said u cant stop liking her! i really think u shud talk to yr m8, if u dont do anything, youll go crazy! if u dont tell him and u talk to her, hell h8 u for not telling him and see it as a betrayel, if u DO tell him, he MAY get angry but if he IS yr best m8 he shud respect u for telling him (you really need to explain the dilemma yr in to him - after all isnt that what bestfriends r for?).

it all depends on HOW much u like her, how long you have liked her etc. and you shud ask him the same questions, i dont want to make this sound like itll be: "i like her more" "no I like her more" .

but then, alternatively, hes yr best m8, shes just a girl. is she worth it?
    [x* *x]

the problem is i know for sure that he'll hate me cuz hes a guy that thinks a gf is more important than friendship...ahh i don't know what to do.. and at this point no1 knows i like this girl.. cuz i don't want people to know yet..

i think its sweet that u dont want anyone to know
    yr rite tho, darn h8ing men. isnt he hypocritical then if he ends up h8ing u? hm...
    y dont u be sneaky and stealthlike and talk to her? find out he she likes him, if she doesnt
    then hes never gona get her so y shudnt u try?
    [x* *x]

*if she likes him

...not he...that makes no sense
    [x* *x]

thanks for the advice eek, but how should i approach this girl without my bestfriend knowing... hes like a stalker.. o.o..and i dun want her to know i'm interested in her .. i noe i sound like a noob..
    Last edited by AFI; 17-03-05 at 03:24 AM.

AFI, i think what eek said is okay, but not that good of advice. I have a friend just like that, and if hes gonna be that big of an ass for you talking to her to then hes obviously not your friend. I think if you told him that you like her to and said that you wanted to go after her he might get mad but its nothing to GUY friends cant work out. Girls on the other hand i see keying each others cars over this kinda thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AFI
    My bestfriend asked the girl which i have a crush on out [he and she doesn't know i like her] ... and he go rejected.. but my bestfriend still likes her eventhough he go rejected and still doing a lot of things to get her attention .... i dunno if i should just stop liking this girl [even though its not possible] cuz if my bestfriend finds out i think he'll flip out and our friendship will go down the drain...but i really like this girl... what should i do?
    What an easy problem. Thats great that he likes her also and all but if you have feelings for her too then its all up to her. He got rejected....looks like its your turn to step up.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

It is something that must come from within.....You need to see if the benefit of attempting to have her is worth the cost it may be to express your feelings. The best relationship help would be to merely go with you gut instinct unless you value your friendship to such a degree that it would be too costly. I hoping you can come to some peace with it.

Good Luck,
    Brian Maloney - valueprep.com
    [url]http://valueprep.com[/url]

thanks for all the advice i appreciate it i'll tell my bestfriend how and feel hopefull it won't ruin our friendship