+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my girlfriend said me we should just be a friend

my girlfriend said me we should just be a friend

my girlfriend said me that we should be just a normal friend after the 8 months relationship we had a romance too much and she is 18 year old now i asked her is there any another guy ? she replied no i said than what is the reason of that you need to break the relation she told me that in my institute a boy proposed me i felt so bad i am thinking about you about your love so i planned that we should just be a friend that's a reason please help me guys what should i do i really love her and i want get her back and i told her that i can't be just a friend with you because of my feelings for you please don't leave me can i give her time to rethink about it or should i date with her she's is ready to date but not like a couple . please help she also said me that i can't forget you but she's not tell this all matter by face she told me in text should i talk with her by face ?

everybody have the right to breakup a relationshit!its normal that peoples feelings change when they are INLOVE! she told you its over! so leave her alone!

you wont be friends lol, thats a nice way of only kicking your in the right nut instead of both.

hehehehehe i also left her why should i love with her who just was using me as a time pass or summer love

Don't talk with her at all anymore. If you must respect her decision that it's over. Then she must respect your decision. And that is. NOT BEING A FRIEND.

but i can't live without her i really get her back should i talk with her new b.f and tell him all that we did before during relationship ?