+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is she Intrested? Going crazy (women help pls)

ok, not sure if im boring now but...
    Basically friday we had our conversation, she said she would text me over the weekend, most likely friday eve.
    She didnt text. Its sunday eve now. still now text. I know she is crap at texting but im getting really annoyed by this.
    Its like why have a decent conversation on friday, say we will go to the movies next weekend. She seemed totally intrested again on friday so why the change again...
    Is she testing me or should i accept she aint intrested. I just dont get this. imo if she is intrested she would show it. I know her friends here still and she was busy this weekend hence why she said next week.
    I didnt ask her to text me or the date next weekend (which ill doubt will happen), she suggested this. i didnt push for this contact, she suggested and said she would even text me friday eve so why say this if she dont.
    Im not bothered in the sence she hasnt msged im bothered because i feel she is leading me on and not being honest.
    why behave in this way?
    Last edited by phil007; 30-07-12 at 07:08 AM.

Yeah! You are Dude! This is the best time for you to be back on track! A best of luck to you boy.

Ok Phil, now you're beating a dead horse. She isn't as interested in you as you are in her, you can't change that. Same some face and pursue other options, you're just starting to look desperate now.

She is a flake and you're flat out wasting your time now.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by phil007 View Post
    can anyone help with some decent advice?
    I'm a 40-something woman. I agree with Cerby. She's not that interested. If she was, she would make the time. It doesn't take days to send a simple email.

Frankly she sounds insensitive or unassertive. If you aren't interested, you just let them know politely. Its bad form to keep someone hanging on. She should know better at her age. Take it as a red flag and move on.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Yeah......why are you so bothered by this? Shes just another flaking girl who wants attention or is too embarrassed to tell you to F off....theyre everywhere.

but why do women never just come out and say what they mean?
    Youre surely joking? Women wont tell you they arent interested because somehow they think it makes them look like a bitch. Its your job to figure it out. This girl is just not into you....period! Move on
    Last edited by surfhb; 01-08-12 at 04:34 PM.

Yeah Dude! You are! Good for you to be back on track! Speedy progress with your status

Another update. We bumper into each other later on in the afternoon, both smokers.

We had our usual chat, didn't mention about the lunch flaking. Tho she did mention she felt sick today and was thinking of going home lunch time.
    She started telling me she is all messed up in the head ATM.
    Feeling really homesick and that her family and friends are on at her to return home.
    She said her life hasn't really gone anywhere since she has been here and and she is 28 in 3 weeks etc

I mentioned to her she needs to do what she wants to do and not listen to anyone and do what's right for her.
    I was being a bit cheeky and said If you do go at least I'll have a friend to stay with if you go home and I ever travel that way in the future.

We then got on the subject of us and that she feels like a bitch etc, she scared to get hurt and thats why she doesnt want a relationship.
    I said again cheekily who said anything about a relationship and that i wanted to go on a few more dates.
    I did say though i wouldnt hurt her.

She mentioned she goes into herself when she is upset and cuts everyone out and I made a light hearted joke which didn't go down so well. Saying I know this !

The conversation ended with me saying she knows where I am and contact me if she wants to.

I think she is divided in her opinion in what to do with her life. If she commits to me then she cant go home, if she goes home she cant commit to me.

I'll move on, that's for sure. But I still don't understand how I get myself into situations with crazy women

Simple, because most women are crazy. You let this one be crazy on you for far too long, so you can easily understand that you've put yourself into the situation, you didn't just end up here.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Simple, because most women are crazy. You let this one be crazy on you for far too long, so you can easily understand that you've put yourself into the situation, you didn't just end up here.
    I take exception to this post, Cerb. If most women are crazy, then most men are certainly jerks.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I think she is divided in her opinion in what to do with her life. If she commits to me then she cant go home, if she goes home she cant commit to me.
    From what you've written, I doubt that. She definitely doesn't want you. Either she wants to keep you in the friend zone to use or feels obligated to talk to you because you pursue her so heavily. She's probably just one of those types that doesn't have the strength to say go away, so you'll have to smarten up and do it yourself.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    From what you've written, I doubt that. She definitely doesn't want you. Either she wants to keep you in the friend zone to use or feels obligated to talk to you because you pursue her so heavily. She's probably just one of those types that doesn't have the strength to say go away, so you'll have to smarten up and do it yourself.
    Yep! Shes Bullshiting you so you go away.

Im sure your right.
    But something changed in her opinion while i was away. You dont give your number to a mutual college and say "lets go for a drink" if your not intrested...

You dont say lets meet up, ill text you.. if you dont mean it at the time at least. I personally think she is delaying for reason that are unknown.
    Either way like you wrote, she has dissed me big time. When i have done nothing but be good to her.
    I dont ever normally let people mess with me like this. I wont hang about. This has been a good learning process thats for sure and i wont lie, i am hurt by all this. But ive been hurt before and healed and im sure ill be hurt again. Thats life.
    If its meant to be it will happen.

Grr, just bumped into her, we chatted and she wants to meet for a ciggy in 1 hour.
    She basically told me she is not busy tonight, should I take the hint or just ignore her?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    I could come to agreeance on that, most of us are jerks. I actually changed "all women" to "most women" before I completed the post because I knew someone wouldn't like it

Grr, just bumped into her, we chatted and she wants to meet for a ciggy in 1 hour.
    She basically told me she is not busy tonight, should I take the hint or just ignore her?
    And as for you, stop being a f*cking doormat and walk away. You're just becoming a little puppy on a leash waiting for your masters call.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast