+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is It weird to ask her to hang out right away?

Is It weird to ask her to hang out right away?

There is this really cute girl that sits next to me in my class and we never get the chance to talk because we have to work the whole class and we all leave a different times depending on when you have completed your work, i feel like i have seen signs saying that she interested in at-least getting to know me. Due to the time restriction and the way the class is the longest thing i have gotten the chance to say to her is "hey can i borrow your notes" which i know is hardly any thing and it doesn't help that im also a little bit shy. I was wondering on what you guys thought about me saying to her when i first see her at the beginning of class, " hey i know this is really random but would you like to hang out some time" ? What would you say if some one asked you that( is it ok, weird) or whatever else and if you have any better ideas i would love to here them,but just remember i don't have alot of time in class to talk at all.

hi

judging you situation, I would just start off with a little chit-chat.. just ask her if she had a nice weekend or what did she do or something else random.. when she feels confortable telling you this, you can go a little bit furter.. just build up to asking her out.. certainly if you haven't spoken to eachother much yet..

i agree that you should also probably start it off by just asking how her night was or whatever. before asking her to hang out though, ask for her number. less creepy

Agreed with the two posts above me. Hanging out usually just sort of...happens. I know that's not very descriptive, but I find it to be true.