+ Follow This Topic

Thread: being a peice of dog shit guidence

being a peice of dog shit guidence

simple question. thursday morning i was faced with a major problem. i have decided to remove myself from the dating sceen. my deparement at work was cut in half and i was one. figured no women wants to date sum1 who has no job regaurdless if they were there 10 years and made fantasy coin.

Theres 1 girl i started to hang with 6 dates in 2 weeks. she knows and has seen me since its happened. does anyone have any decent advice on this issue? i was able to secure pre interview at sum place in 24 hrs and personal one monday morning. i let her know this because i went hog wild job searching in my field.

Being jobless is often temporary, however I know for some people unfortunately it isn't. If you meet someone worth being with she will support you whilst you search for a new job. As long as you stay positive and make the effort to find a job I don't see why someone wouldn't date you. Careful not to just assume things of people.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think most intelligent people realize its the economy, oldskool. Losing your job these days doesn't have the same stigma it did 10 years ago. Many, many talented, qualified people are having a hard time finding a job. Its a rough market right now. I know of 2 myself who have been out of work for 3 months. One chemist I know took almost a year to find a job. Those that have one are hunkered down b/c they know they could be next. No such as 'job security' these days except for a very few professions (even their time is coming). I wouldn't be worried that someone thinks badly of you.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

so whats your point? you wonder if she will leave you cause you are jobless?

i think there is a different between a active job seeker and someone who sit on their ass all day and dont want to or act like they are.

And looking at the economy crisis i think she may be more of a support to you if she have good intentions.
    and wasnt there for your money and job.

all tho i have to admit, a men without a job is not attractive. cause woman feel like they will have to play the men role and take care of him
    and that there is no certitude for them to "lean upon" if something happen/.

wooo.. come on being jobless is not a big deal, but if the girl leave you because you have no job, then leave such girl who can not help you or atleast give you good words of hope in your bad time!!

move on dude!!

Good luck. In my experience and my friends experience, being without a job is the kiss of death. Maybe not in your age group, but I am well over 40. Some women seem to judge a man's worth on his occupation and ambition. If you don't have either, they can't really brag about you to their friends, whom they are always trying to impress. Susie's boyfriend is a lawyer, and Jackie's boyfriend is an engineer. What does your boyfriend do, Pam? Oh, he is collecting unemployment. This woman automatically drops 10 notches in the pecking order. It is better for her to be single than to be seriously dating someone with no prospects. But, every woman is different, and to some, it may not matter. So maybe the girl you are dating is one of those. Hopefully you will find a new job quickly, and it will not be an issue.

shes seen me since and i had 2 intrewiws this place in 48 hrs of being laid off but i got hit with bad ****ing news the other night. sum1 how she got a DUI, great divorced mom with 2 kids this week aint get better. dont know any details nor do i feel i need to ask at this point. she said it wont affect her seeing me, so maybe she feels shes in the same boat as me new. aint nothing gone right since thursday ****ing a.