+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My "relationship" in shambles, love a girl who has a BF.

My "relationship" in shambles, love a girl who has a BF.

So this girl I have always liked (from the start of high school to now, the last 13 years) was available, but then right before i could ask her out some other guy who i thought she would never go for asked her out and started dating her. They were together for a year and a half when she found out that he was messaging other girls on the internet and sending them pix and videos, and he had been doing it for the last 6 months that she knew for sure. She tried to forgive him and he got deployed 2 months later but they still were a mess. I started talking to her after she told me everything and was flirting with me via text. We started basically dating even though she still had him over seas. He would also send her money in a joint account to make sure she could get things she wanted and would pretty much pay for everything she needed. And i know she depends on him for a lot, so she didn't leave him. She started falling in love with me and me with her. He came home 6 months after his deployment for 2 weeks which she went back to him she said to see if he had changed and said she was looking to see if they could have what they once had. She has always been up front with me telling me that the 2 week would come and she wouldnt be around since day one. And also that she still loves him but she also loves me, that she needs to figure out what she is doing with him first before she can start anything with me. She always told me that she wanted to be with me and always telling me how good looking and sexy i am. but i also know she would keep in contact through phone with him. she says she is not happy with him and that she can not trust him at all ever since he cheated on her. She said she told him they might not work out. I know she was doing the same things we were doing aka kissing and sex with him because she told me it happened when the 2 week came. I am so confused because we have been seeing each other for almost a year and we were together almost every day and would keep in contact every chance we could get. She would always want to go do something with me or come over and would rarely hang out with her friends and family. The guy she is with just came back from deployment and she went to go get him from the air port and said she didnt want to and was crying and saying that she wants to break up with him and be with me but that it is really hard because they have been together for 2 and a half years now and his family talks to hers and her parents like him. after she picked him up i havent heard a lot from her in the past 2 days, her phone was off over the night which means she spent the night with him and she text me today saying im the one she misses and is thinking about and that she will contact me every chance she gets, and that she has to figure out what she is doing. I really dont know what to do, i have been ignoring her text messages because she is with him and not me, i would think that if she really truly thought that we were soul mates as she put it, that she would just be with me. am i being to demanding? should i let her figure her relationship out with him first? she said she would have never cheated on him but she found out he cheated so she was hurt by it and i believe she wouldn't have cheated on him if he didn't first, because she never really use to text me much when i would text her when she was happy with him before we started talking. Side note: she has been into partying/clubing/going to vegas and drinking since she was like 18 and she is 26 now, but she has completely changed almost 100% over the past year that we have been talking. She said she wanted my kids and to marry me. She is just so attached to this guy and how he takes care of her but he is also an asshole to her. Not sure what i should do. And if she did decide to be with me im not sure i could trust her not wanting him back and thinking of him. this whole situation just sucks. i thought i found the love of my life. We shared so much together over the past year.

And your point is?
    Oh and I assume that you have received an education? If so do you understand what a paragraph break is? Thought not.