+ Follow This Topic

Thread: alot of info ill try to keep it short...

alot of info ill try to keep it short...

Ok so here is my situation. I met a girl a couple of weeks ago who i kind of work with. She is in the army and im in the navy. She is 20 and im 30 though i dont look or act it... anyway we had instant chemistry and we were flirting like crazy. She initiated alot of flirting inviting me to come see her at her stables and her horses and then pucking me up and taking me with her to run some errands. She was very flirtatious asking me if i liked the view because i was pushing the cart behind her.

Angway, we drop off the feed to her horses then she takes me home. I invited her to come up and she did. We sat on the couch and she sat right next to me and slowly worked her way against my chest (my arm was already around her). One thing led to another and some pretty serious fireworks happened for both of us. We cuddled after and she told me some stuff about her previous relationships and her ex not being able to "finish" while having sex with her. This girl is fit anyway another one complained she was to hard to please in bed. I helped her finish multiple times. She stayed the night and went home in the morning to feed her horses and sone others she takes care of.

That was on a friday night. She was busy so i didnt see her over the weekend. Well over the weekend she becsme very distant responding wuth one word messages taking forever to respond. Monday she text me good.morning and i told her we need to talk face to face. She messaged whats wrong a few times and called and i told her we just needed to talk face to face. I went to the barn and called her out on being distant. She agreed and new she was being distant.

She said she was being distant because as a woman she gets really attatched . I said ok so whats the problem? She had previously mentioned our careers being a problem for us down the road which it would not. Sshe also mentioned because we moved so fast most guys only want one thing. I told her thats not ne and i realy like her. She said she knows thats why she is still talki.g to me and didnt kick me to the curb. Then on wed i had to spend the day with her for work. I kept it light and casual since doesnt want her officer to find out.
    We didnt get off till 8 and i knew she was still at work so i took her some dinner. I walked in and she threw me out. She told.me her ex was there and he was being a dick putting her down and cussing eou. Said she said she would call mea later and apolagized. She called later saying she was just going to get drunk. I said she should just cone over and relax with me. She said she would come over the next day anfd tell me about it. I caled her after work the next day and asked. her what she was doing. She said she was going to feed the horses dthen coming to see me because she promissed she would. Then she said you can come to the stables if you want. I went and helped her clean up a little because she was going on vacation the next day for 3 1/2 weeks. She declined to come to the house with me and i havent head? From her since.
    What should i do/say? Im confused because i really like her and we have good chemistry and similar life goals.

I dont know if i should contact her on vacation or let her get all this off her chest. It would be nice if she was thinking of me. Alll my girl friends tell me she will contact me that she has been treated like shit by so many men and found me a good looking succesful caring man and it scared her. They suggested i message her in another week or so asking her hw her facation is going....

Hmm... I personally would wait until she was back. Let her miss you a bit. Perhaps towards the end if you haven't heard from her send a light text but I don't think there is any harm in leaving it. It's difficult to try and 'prove' you are a good guy when there has been a string of assholes. So just be wary of that and don't compromise your own morals or belief-system when trying to do that. It can often be like pushing shit up a hill.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

To be honest, I'm seeing a problem in the "fireworks". The fact that there has been this intimacy already generally leads women to believe that, because it happened so soon, that's all the man will want from now on. But then here you are still wanting something to do with her that isn't necessarily just related to the bedroom. For me, as a woman, that would be extremely confusing, because in this day and age, women know men to want only two possibilities with her: just sex, or else the whole relationship package. You've got a fine line to toe now, in my opinion, because you need her to know you don't just want to get her in bed, that you want to see her again because of who she is...yet you don't want to come across as being way too intense or needy.

I would leave her be while she's gone. When she's back, I'd say a simple thing like, "I'm glad you're back", with a smile and she how she reacts. You don't want to come on too strongly, but you definitely need to make it clear you're not a scumbag.

Try to not contact her, just way for her and see if she misses you.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by badazzelanore View Post
    She is 20 and im 30 though i dont look or act it..

We cuddled after and she told me some stuff about her previous relationships and her ex not being able to "finish" while having sex with her. This girl is fit anyway another one complained she was to hard to please in bed. I helped her finish multiple times.

She called later saying she was just going to get drunk.

Im confused because i really like her and we have good chemistry and similar life goals.
    Highlighted some of the good stuff. First, shes 20 and you 30. Different worlds emotionally, in fact, her brains not yet done growing (truth).

That stuff about her ex not bringing her off. Sheer flattery, designed to hook you and, well, you see it worked. LOL. Not bad for 20.

Off to get drunk, etc. Well, not exactly a class act. Like I said, very young and still growing up. Enjoy what you can but keep your expectations in check, sir.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh